InterContinental Presidente Puerto Vallarta
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!140 reviews across the web.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 92%.
- PriceGreat price. Appreciated by 84% of guests.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 75%.
- Hotel71% thought it was clean.
Dining options at InterContinental Presidente Puerto Vallarta include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a fitness facility, and a children's club. This 3.5 star property has a business center and offers secretarial services and business services. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Additional property amenities include valet parking, a concierge desk, and multilingual staff.
There are 120 guestrooms at InterContinental Presidente Puerto Vallarta. Guestrooms have balconies. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Televisions have cable channels and DVD players. Rooms also include CD players and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request wake up calls.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- Resort fee: USD 11 per room, per night
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.