InterContinental Real Metrocentro Managua
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!125 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Ambiance100% were fond of the entertainment options.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Location96% liked the proximity to shopping.
- GroundsNice grounds. 88% satisfied guests.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building. 84% satisfied guests.
- Food83% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
Dining options at InterContinental REAL METROCENTRO MANAGUA include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers secretarial services and business services. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Additional property amenities include a concierge desk, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands.
Bathrooms feature bathrobes, scales, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to CD players, guestrooms offer cordless phones with voice mail. Televisions have premium cable channels and Oncommand video. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. A turndown service is available nightly, housekeeping is offered, and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.