InterContinental Resort Tahiti
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 81%Local Culture
- 66%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 51%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (5)
- InterContinental Resort TahitiMember ofArt & Design LoversLocal CultureBusiness Travelers+ 3First to ReviewOct 25, 2013
I have to say I was a bit skeptical about staying here.
I never wanted to have to overnight in Papeete on my way to either Bora Bora or Moorea and had avoided it in my previous visits.
I was not looking forward to it and was pleasantly surprised with what I found.
The rooms were great and large.
The hotel reminded me of something you would find in Waikiki and I was good with that.
It was comfortable and had great pool areas.
The service was inconsistent but that didnt bother me.
I would reccomend this as a stopover hotel but no more than 2 nights.
- InterContinental Resort TahitiMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesLuxury TravelersJul 05, 2012
This is a large resort not far from the airport. It feels a little dated - but is still a very nice resort. The concierge and other services are very nice - they are super helpful for whatever you want to do. They also sell ferry tickets to the neighboring island of Moorea at the concierge desk, so you don't have to go to the ferry quay to wait in line. Food is expensive here, though - I think a simple continental breakfast costs about $30/person.
Very Good!519 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for swimming.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- LocationGood access to the airport, said 96%.
- Room94% thought the view was good.
- Hotel94% thought it was clean.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance92% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 91%.