i like InterContinental Cairo Semiramis' casino and the location of the hotel is superbe...
Restaurants near InterContinental Semiramis
- 10.24 miMichael Bakhoum Street in Doqqi (near Midan Amman)0.24 mi from InterContinental Semiramis
(023 338 6007) Located in the un-touristed upscale enclave of Mohandiseen, Al Sit Hosneya is best during the month of Ramadan. An utterly festive atmosphere and a shared smorgasbord of the best home-cooked Egyptian food will leave you full and satisfied. Request one of the more private side rooms, away from the air-conditioners that drip. Reservations essential. No booze.Popular with
- 20.62 mi
- 30.52 mi
- 40.47 mi25 Al-Boustan Street, Cairo Egypt0.47 mi from InterContinental Semiramis1 review
A wonderful floating restaraunt on the Nile. Pick your fish from the selection, tell them how you would like it (grilled or fried) and enjoy while watching the cruise boats go by. Make sure to order the tahini to dip both your pita and your fish. But make sure you ask for bottles of water to be opened at the ...
- 51.3 mi157 26th Of July St.1.3 mi from InterContinental Semiramis
Incredibly atmospheric bohemian Egyptian restaurant. Supposedly loved by Omar Sharif. Definitely upscale but drips with atmosphere. The food could be a little better but is still quite good. Reservations a must. Be sure to take a map. A little hard to find the door but once you see it, it is pretty obvious.Popular with
- 61.84 mi3 Abul Feda Street, Cairo Egypt1.84 mi from InterContinental Semiramis3 reviews
an outdoor venue by the nile river in Zamalek. there are more than 30 flavors of Shisha (including cappuccino) there and the food is good. Go for the Hawawshi a fatty meat pie that is full of flavors.
- 71.84 miShara'a Mohammad Mazhar, Cairo Egypt1.84 mi from InterContinental Semiramis2 reviews
Taboula is one of those fallback places - you know the food will be good, the environment cozy, and the clientele classy and respectful. Technically, the food here is not of the Egyptian variety, but leaning more towards Lebanese fare, but don't let that stop you from enjoying a meal here.
- 81.23 miMuhammad Mazhar, AZ Zamalek, Egypt1.23 mi from InterContinental Semiramis2 reviews
I came here as my last stop in Cairo before flying out the next morning. It was a welcome change of pace after eating lots of local food for over a week. They have pretty good pizzas and salads and there is a nice bustling vibe in the restaurant. Like everywhere else in Egypt, the service was friendly and welcoming ...Popular with
- 91.63 miAl Haram Street, Cairo Egypt1.63 mi from InterContinental Semiramis
Al Azhar Park (022 510 9151) After years of city planning, Al Azhar Park and its restaurants are ready for visitors. In the warmer months, make a point of wandering the grounds before eating on the restaurant’s outdoor terrace. The view of the Mohammed Ali Mosque is something you won’t soon forget. Order a table full of yummy appetizers and ...
- 101.23 miMuhammad Mazhar, AZ Zamalek, Egypt1.23 mi from InterContinental Semiramis1 review
Nice and calm place to drink coffee, read the press, browse internet or meet you friends. Tasty food (especially desserts), good shisha, pleasant stuff, convenient situation, terrace.
- 112.0 mi
- 121.96 mi
- 132.13 miTalat Harb and Hoda Shaarawy, Cairo, Egypt2.13 mi from InterContinental Semiramis
Yummy egyptian food for local prices. We enjoyed a falafel sandwich for about 12 cents US and a shwarma for $1.80. Fight your way through the crowd around the cash register to get your receipt and then take it to the guys who will prepare your food for you. Good food, amazing prices and a fun experience!
- 141.63 mi
- 156.27 miMaadi as Sarayat Al Gharbeyah, Al Maadi, Egypt6.27 mi from InterContinental Semiramis1 review
- 167.47 mi
- 179.08 miش الشهيد سيد زكريا, Egypt9.08 mi from InterContinental Semiramis1 review
- 189.0 mi