- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Excellent!416 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Location98% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel Building87% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
- Food81% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel79% considered it to be very well-maintained.
- WellnessVery nice wellness & sports facilities.
Dining options at InterContinental Wellington include a restaurant. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This 5.0 star property has a business center and offers secretarial services. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. Concierge services and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a swim up bar, valet parking, and multilingual staff.
There are 231 guestrooms at InterContinental Wellington. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature bathrobes, scales, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks and irons/ironing boards. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 5 stars.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: NZD 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.