- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
About International Hotel Kuwait:
Dining options at Safir International Hotel Kuwait include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The property serves a complimentary hot and cold buffet breakfast each morning and hosts a complimentary reception. Recreational amenities
There are 146 guestrooms at Safir International Hotel Kuwait. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Balconies offer city, sea, or pool views. Rooms are individually decorated and furnished. Beds come with Select Comfort mattresses, signature bedding, triple sheeting, and down comforters. Furnishings include desks and ergonomic chairs. Refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with handheld showerheads. They also offer phones, bidets, and makeup/shaving mirrors. In addition to complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access, guestrooms offer direct dial phones, free local calls, and voice mail. 32 inch LCD televisions have premium satellite channels and free movie channels. Air conditioned rooms also include complimentary bottled water, blackout drapes/curtains, welcome amenities, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request microwaves, irons/ironing boards, and hypo allergenic bedding. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the hotel.
- Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage.
- There are no room charges for children 6 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Late check out: KWD 28.750
- Rollaway bed: KWD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.