International UFO Museum & Research Center
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 83%History Buffs
- 83%Local Culture
- 67%Spiritual Seekers
Member Reviews (8)Write a review
- International UFO Museum & Research CenterMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 6Nov 12, 2013
The UFO museum is both a chronicle of the 1947 Roswell Incident and an exploration of all things UFO. Along the walls there are detailed accounts and "evidence" of the UFO crash and the supposed government cover-up. There are also exhibits that deal with and sometimes debunk other UFO phenomenon, including UFO sightings and crop circles. The gift shop has a surprisingly broad assortment of alien-related gifts, including the alien bobble-head doll that I bought for my desk.Recommended for:
- International UFO Museum & Research CenterMember ofLocal CultureAdventure TravelersOct 25, 2013
If you're a fan of Mulder and Scully (and you are if you know who I'm talking about), then you've got to go seek the truth about what really happened in Roswell, New Mexico in 1945. The International UFO Museum & Research Center will leave little doubt that we are not alone. Of especial interest are the newspaper clippings from the local newspaper at the time of the infamous incident.Recommended for:
- International UFO Museum & Research CenterMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 3Feb 20, 2013
This is one of those tourist traps but if you're in Roswell, you probably will and should still check it out. There's bits of UFO-related items, photos, video and stories. It's not huge, it's not awesome but I'm sure it's the best UFO museum in the world… I wouldn't go out of your way but if in Roswell, why not.
- International UFO Museum & Research Center
- International UFO Museum & Research CenterMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness TravelersGreen TravelersAdventure TravelersJul 04, 2012
Although a bit run down and bit kitschy, this place surprised me a with the wealth of material available. You go here for a laugh, but you leave wondering what the truth really is. They make pretty darn convincing argument on the reality of extraterrestrial visitors. And it's also good fun.