Member Reviews (3)
- Ipanema InnJan 21, 2013
With beachfront views in some of the rooms Ipanema Inn is a good choice for a hotel if you are on a tight budget but want the full Ipanema experience.
From the outside you would be forgiven for thinking the entrance for this hotel is a giftshop, but walk through the glass doors and you will be greeted by the friendly reception staff and sometimes the hotel owner who takes a hands on approach!
The basic rooms are nothing to write home about, but if you are travelling in a larger group and opt for the de-lux suite (which isnt too expensive compared to others in the area) you will be more than pleasantly surprised by this two floored room with balcony.
Hotel Ipanema Inn is always pretty full so try to book in advance especially at peak season, they also have a sister hotel called Hotel Arpoador Inn not too far away.
Very Good!794 reviews across the web.
- Location100% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- BeachWonderful beach. Highly appreciated by 96% of guests.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food94% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel89% thought it was clean.
- GroundsNice grounds. 80% of the guests liked it.
Dining options at Ipanema Inn include a restaurant. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas (surcharges apply). Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and concierge services. A total renovation of this property was completed in August 2005.
There are 56 guestrooms at Ipanema Inn. Guestrooms have city views. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer phones and in room safes (accommodate laptops). Televisions have cable channels. Rooms also include air conditioning.
- Minimum Spring Break check in age: 18 years old
- There are no room charges for children 4 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- No pets, including service animals, are allowed at this property.