Hotels for Adventure Travelers in Ireland
Recommended for You
- 1Ranked #27 overall in Dublin hotels2 reviews
Fresh and very tasty fish with chips. Not expensive. Only 12 euros. Free internet.Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 2Hotel Class:Ranked #1 overall in Dublin hotels7 reviews
One of the finest hotels in Dublin, this hotel is elegant with lots of space in your room. Across the street from the Dublin's St. Stephan's Green, it is a...Popular with
- 3Hotel Class:Ranked #1 overall in Cong hotels4 reviews
If you want to feel like a prince or princess visit ashford castle. Once you arrive, there is no reason to leave to 500 acre premises. From archery, to water...Popular with
- 4Hotel Class:Ranked #12 overall in Dublin hotels4 reviews
This was the best hotel we stayed at in Ireland, hands down. The room was modern, spacious and had the most comfortable beds and pillows of the trip. The staff...Popular with
- 5Ranked #1 overall in Ballyconnell hotels2 reviews
Went for golf and dinner there over the weekend. The price has fallen a fair bit since I was there last due to the economy. You can still play a...
- 6Hotel Class:Ranked #30 overall in Dublin hotels3 reviews
Perfect location for all of the touristy places to visit. Placed along the Liffey River, the hotel is spacious and contemporary. The service is exceptional but that is typical here...Popular with
- 7Hotel Class:Ranked #37 overall in Dublin hotels3 reviews
It is 4 star castle hotel, offering stylish surrounding, friendly personal service and peaceful with beautiful surroundings overlooking Dublin bay.Popular with
- 8Ranked #1 overall in Westport hotels1 review
Great little upscale place in a tiny town.
- 9Hotel Class:Ranked #4 overall in Killarney hotels1 review
- 10Ranked #2 overall in Westport hotels1 review
Fantastic spot. Good atmosphere, excellent food. Lovely rooms, very comfortable and the interior design is generally very homey. Staff are extremely friendly and doesn't pull on the purse strings.Popular with