Hotels for Local Culture in Ireland
- Ballyconnell, IrelandRanked #1 overall in Ballyconnell hotels2 reviews
Went for golf and dinner there over the weekend. The price has fallen a fair bit since I was there last due to the economy. You can still play a...
- Copper Alley, Fishamble Street, Christchurch, Dublin 2, IrelandRanked #25 overall in Dublin hotels3 reviews
Nice size rooms, clean, overall a nice place to stay.Popular with
- 23Wolfe Tone Street, Clonakilty ., Ireland (Formerly the Randles Clonakilty Hotel)Ranked #1 overall in Clonakilty hotels1 review
This is a really pretty, comfortable hotel, right in gorgeous Clonakilty.Popular with
- Lower O'Connell St., Kinsale, IrelandRanked #2 overall in Kinsale hotels1 review
We showed up without a reservation and were happily surprised by the find. Rooms were inexpensive, small and upstairs above a busy pub. Friendly Irish having a lively conversation filled...
- Fossa, Killarney, Co. Kerry, IrelandRanked #3 overall in Killarney hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 5
This is a truly incredible resort and the Espa spa is fantastic. You simply won't find a more comfortable or luxurious resort. The views are amazing and the great golf...Popular with
- Kenmare, IrelandRanked #1 overall in Kenmare hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 5
This is a lovely resort and a beautiful place to hold a wedding.Popular with
- Golf Links Rd, Ballybunion, IrelandRanked #1 overall in Ballybunion hotels1 review
Cozy and lovely home. Come for a round a golf, a night stay, and a wonderful breakfast. The soda bread is off the hook too!
- Killarney road (N72), Mallow, IrelandRanked #1 overall in Mallow hotels1 review
Longueville House is a beautiful old manor house hotel with excellent food and extremely friendly service. Longueville's vast property expands across acres upon acres of rolling green pastures and woods...Popular with
- 29Castlelyons, Fermoy, IrelandRanked #1 overall in Fermoy hotels1 review
Decorated beautifully and very-well maintained, Ballyvolane is definitely worth visiting. If you are planning to stay at Balkyvolane, I would request a bedroom with an incredible bathtub-- of the six...
- 30Kilfinnan, Glandore, Co. Cork, IrelandRanked #1 overall in Glandore hotels1 review
This is a fabulous B & B just outside of Glandore. The family that runs Kilfinnan are among the nicest people you could ever hope to meet and you'll be...