Hotels for Nightlife Lovers in Ireland
Recommended for You
- Fleet Street, Temple Bar, Dublin 2, IrelandRanked #21 overall in Dublin hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 3
The Temple Bar Hotel: the name pretty much describes why you’d want to stay there. It’s a no-nonsense operation that provides guests with clean beds, showers, and a hearty breakfast...Popular with
- 6-8 Wellington Quay, Dublin 2, IrelandRanked #45 overall in Dublin hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
The one thing I knew about the Clarence before visiting was that it was part-owned by U2. I was expecting something at least vaguely rock-and-roll, modern, loud . . ....Popular with
- 2 St. Stephen's Green, Dublin 2, IrelandRanked #9 overall in Dublin hotels7 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Decorated in a slightly boutique fashion, there is a nice sense of atmosphere with interesting, non-typical hotel furniture and seats in the hotel lobby. One of the first things you...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 27 St Stephen's Green, Dublin 2, IrelandRanked #1 overall in Dublin hotels7 reviewsHotel Class: 5
One of the finest hotels in Dublin, this hotel is elegant with lots of space in your room. Across the street from the Dublin's St. Stephan's Green, it is a...Popular with
- Pearse Street, Dublin 2, IrelandRanked #10 overall in Dublin hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 3
The Trinity Capital has a completely over-the-top, through-the-looking-glass feel – it’s all super high-backed chairs and enormous dog and camel statues – not at all what you would expect from...Popular with
- 81-82 Talbot Street, Dublin 1, IrelandRanked #16 overall in Dublin hotels4 reviews
The main selling point of the Celtic Lodge is not the hotel, but the award-winning bar and restaurant next door, which they own. The hotel is a smallish family-run business...Popular with
- Ballyconnell, IrelandRanked #1 overall in Ballyconnell hotels2 reviews
Went for golf and dinner there over the weekend. The price has fallen a fair bit since I was there last due to the economy. You can still play a...
- 8Killiney Hill Rd, Killiney, Co. Dublin, IrelandRanked #37 overall in Dublin hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
It is 4 star castle hotel, offering stylish surrounding, friendly personal service and peaceful with beautiful surroundings overlooking Dublin bay.Popular with
- Lower O'Connell St., Kinsale, IrelandRanked #2 overall in Kinsale hotels1 review
We showed up without a reservation and were happily surprised by the find. Rooms were inexpensive, small and upstairs above a busy pub. Friendly Irish having a lively conversation filled...
- Bridge St, Balbriggan, IrelandRanked #1 overall in Balbriggan hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4Popular with