Hotels for Trendsters in Ireland
- 11Castletownshend Road, Cork, IrelandRanked #2 overall in Cork hotels2 reviews
The Liss Ard cloud garden, designed by James Turrell, is unlike anything else in the world and is definitely worth visiting. About three minutes outside of skibbereen, Liss Ard has...
- 12Killiney Hill Rd, Killiney, Co. Dublin, IrelandRanked #37 overall in Dublin hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
It is 4 star castle hotel, offering stylish surrounding, friendly personal service and peaceful with beautiful surroundings overlooking Dublin bay.Popular with
- Perrott Avenue | College Road, Cork, IrelandRanked #5 overall in Cork hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 5
A really pretty little luxury hotel right in the heart of Cork City, Hayfield Manor combines the comforts of a five star hotel with the exceptional friendliness of Cork City,...Popular with
- Scotch Hall, Drogheda, IrelandRanked #1 overall in Drogheda hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
We flew in to Dublin from the US but decided to stay here our first night. Absolutely fantastic choice. Boutique, wonderful hotel in a nice neighborhood with a choice of...Popular with
- Aghadoe, Killarney, IrelandRanked #4 overall in Killarney hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3Popular with
- Lower O'Connell St., Kinsale, IrelandRanked #2 overall in Kinsale hotels1 review
We showed up without a reservation and were happily surprised by the find. Rooms were inexpensive, small and upstairs above a busy pub. Friendly Irish having a lively conversation filled...
- Killarney road (N72), Mallow, IrelandRanked #1 overall in Mallow hotels1 review
Longueville House is a beautiful old manor house hotel with excellent food and extremely friendly service. Longueville's vast property expands across acres upon acres of rolling green pastures and woods...Popular with
- 18Castlelyons, Fermoy, IrelandRanked #1 overall in Fermoy hotels1 review
Decorated beautifully and very-well maintained, Ballyvolane is definitely worth visiting. If you are planning to stay at Balkyvolane, I would request a bedroom with an incredible bathtub-- of the six...
- Lough Arrow | Castlebaldwin, Castlebaldwin, IrelandRanked #1 overall in Castlebaldwin hotels1 review
Fantastic Hotel with beautiful views across Lough Arrow. The rooms are lovely and classy, with stunning views from the Superior and Deluxe rooms. The room rates are incredibly reasonable and...
- Parnell Street | Moore Street Plaza, Dublin 1, IrelandRanked #49 overall in Dublin hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Hotel prices can be pretty high these days! Jury's Inn offers pretty good prices overall for a good quality standard. It's great if you can get a deal that includes...Popular with