Hotels near Ireland for Adventure Travelers
- 065 reviews
Beautiful, lush and green Ireland is magical full of laughter, music and smiling faces.
Recommended for You
- 1E Pier, Howth, IrelandRanked #27 overall in Dublin hotelsDistance: 89.9 mi2 reviews
Fresh and very tasty fish with chips. Not expensive. Only 12 euros. Free internet.Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 27 St Stephen's Green, Dublin 2, IrelandRanked #1 overall in Dublin hotelsDistance: 82.2 mi7 reviewsHotel Class: 5
One of the finest hotels in Dublin, this hotel is elegant with lots of space in your room. Across the street from the Dublin's St. Stephan's Green, it is a...Popular with
- 3Cong, IrelandRanked #1 overall in Cong hotelsDistance: 43.3 mi4 reviewsHotel Class: 5
If you want to feel like a prince or princess visit ashford castle. Once you arrive, there is no reason to leave to 500 acre premises. From archery, to water...Popular with
- Jones's Road, Dublin 3, IrelandRanked #12 overall in Dublin hotelsDistance: 82.2 mi4 reviewsHotel Class: 4
This was the best hotel we stayed at in Ireland, hands down. The room was modern, spacious and had the most comfortable beds and pillows of the trip. The staff...Popular with
- Ballyconnell, IrelandRanked #1 overall in Ballyconnell hotelsDistance: 55.0 mi2 reviews
Went for golf and dinner there over the weekend. The price has fallen a fair bit since I was there last due to the economy. You can still play a...
- Ormond Quay, Dublin 1, IrelandRanked #30 overall in Dublin hotelsDistance: 81.7 mi3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Perfect location for all of the touristy places to visit. Placed along the Liffey River, the hotel is spacious and contemporary. The service is exceptional but that is typical here...Popular with
- 7Killiney Hill Rd, Killiney, Co. Dublin, IrelandRanked #37 overall in Dublin hotelsDistance: 88.6 mi3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
It is 4 star castle hotel, offering stylish surrounding, friendly personal service and peaceful with beautiful surroundings overlooking Dublin bay.Popular with
- Aghadoe, Killarney, IrelandRanked #4 overall in Killarney hotelsDistance: 107.7 mi1 reviewHotel Class: 3Popular with
- Mill St | Town Centre, Westport, IrelandRanked #2 overall in Westport hotelsDistance: 58.8 mi1 review
Fantastic spot. Good atmosphere, excellent food. Lovely rooms, very comfortable and the interior design is generally very homey. Staff are extremely friendly and doesn't pull on the purse strings.Popular with
- Lough Arrow | Castlebaldwin, Castlebaldwin, IrelandRanked #1 overall in Castlebaldwin hotelsDistance: 44.7 mi1 review
Fantastic Hotel with beautiful views across Lough Arrow. The rooms are lovely and classy, with stunning views from the Superior and Deluxe rooms. The room rates are incredibly reasonable and...