Ireland Restaurants

Selected Categories: Irish

Queen of Tarts (Cork Hill location)

Odd teacups and little wee tables, this is a truely charming cafe. Serving breakfast, lunch and sweet treats it is often tricky to find seat, but it is well worth the wait. In particular the Red Onion, Potato, Cheddar Cheese & Rosemary Tart and the Plum Tart are fantastic!

Popular withFoodiesVegetarianDesign

Winding Stair Bookshop & Cafe

One of the best meals we had on our trip. The Winding Stair is centrally located right near the Ha'penny Bridge. A small but cozy dining room will offer some expertly cooked local dishes. I was on a hunt to find John Dory (fish) and the meal came with some expertly sautéed crab claws, purple potatoes, and green beans. I ...

The Pig's Ear

Excellent restaurant serving modern Irish food in a quaint but simple setting. My favorite restaurant experience during out brief trip. Highly recommended by a number of people and in numerous guide books. Best to reserve in advance.

Popular withLuxuryFoodiesTrendsters

MC DONAGH'S

Best Fish n' Chips in Galway. If you're looking for something satisfying and freakin' awesome, head here.

Popular withLocalBudgetFoodies

The Laurels

Wonderful food and a great Irish Pub.

Popular withHistory

Gallaghers Boxty House

Located right on the main street in Temple Bar, it's surprising to me how few people actually go into Gallagher's. They have the very best (in my opinion) boxty meal in all of Dublin. Hankering for some meat n' potatoes? Gallagher's will fix you up on the cheap. Come hungry; the portions are big.

Popular withLuxury

Brasserie Sixty6

Brasserie Sixty6 is in a very good location with the friendliest staff I have ever seen in my life... Food is superb, I fall in love with the beef & duck among the main courses... Portions are big... It is my favourite restaurant in Dublin.

Popular withDesignLuxuryLocal

Durty Nelly's

Nice place for food and drink and maybe even a sing song

Blue River Bistro Bar

Great spot for after work drinks.. Especially during a nice spring/summer day!

Popular withLocalFoodiesTrendsters

Market Lane

See it here ! http://www.carnets-de-traverse.com/blog/index.php?post/Market-Lane-Cork

Elephant & Castle

The burgers are good but the chicken wings are AWESOME the best in Dublin. It's the chef's secret sauce recipe I hear people say. The only downside is it's always busy, which can make it difficult to get a table.

The Kings Head

got really drunk there. nice pub.

Chapter One

Hands down this award winning restaurant is the best fine dining in Dublin. Wonderful menu, impeccable service, and great atmosphere.

Popular withBusinessLuxuryFoodies

O'Callaghan-Walshe

Exceptional seafood is the main event at O'callaghan-walshe, but everything on the menu is superb and this is easily one of my favorite restaurants in Ireland, if not the world. The wine list is quite good as well.

The Mulberry Garden

My rating is secondhand as I have not eaten here myself but I have had very good reports of the food and service from my guests.

Hayes' Bar

Hayes' is not only a great pub, it's the place to go for incredible prawn sandwiches on homemade brown bread and fantastic homemade donuts and scones and it happens to have a prime spot overlooking Glandore Harbor, making Hayes' an ideal destination on a summer day-- or any day!

The Moorings & Bridge Bar

I stayed in Portmagee for a night on a cycling trip around the Ring of Kerry. I had dinner at the Bridge Bar, and I was quick thankful to be warm and fed, which might have elevated my rating about the restaurant.

Gibneys malahide