Trip Plan Details
- Gastown145-332 Water St., Vancouver, BC V6B Canadarecommended GastownI think out of all the neighborhoods in Vancouver I enjoyed Gastown the most. This cute town is filled with restaurants, bars and trendy boutiques. Make sure you have stop by Flying Pig for a ... read moredelicious dinner and drinks!Recommended for:.Comment.17 days ago. Report
- The SeawallStanley Park Causeway Road, Vancouver, BC V6G Canadarecommended The SeawallVancouver's playground stretches from Stanley Park, Yaletown, around False Creek, all the way west to Jericho Beach. Run, walk, bike, or roller blade around it..Comment.17 days ago. Reportwalking wanderer
Rent a bike, but don't rent directly across from Stanley Park. Go a couple of block away to get a better deal.
- Kitsilano BeachKitsilano Beach, Arbutus Street, Vancouver, BC, Canadarecommended Kitsilano BeachThis is where I spent most of my time during the summer months of Vancouver! Its always crowded with people as it is in the trendy kits area, full of great restaurants and shops nearby. Theres also an ... read moreoutdoor pool, basketball/tennis courts, and people playing beach volleyball, so its great for those of you who like summer sports..Comment.18 days ago. ReportNatasha B
Hi Irene, It really depends what time of year you will be coming to Vancouver, and therefore the weather, but in the summer Kits beach is a great place to check out as well as the kitsilano area in general if you like lots of independant clothing stores, coffee shops and restaurants. You can also walk along the beach past the Vancouver aquarium and Vanier Park (host to the Bard on the Beach festival from June-September) and looking across English Bay you will see English Bay beach and Stanley Park, both of which are great places to check out. You will then come to Granville Island, which has a great public market selling local produce as well as all sorts of local arts and crafts. End of July beginning of August there is the Celebration of Light, a fireworks competition which is a great way to end the day.
- Pinnacle Hotel At The Pier138 Victory Ship Way, North Vancouver, British Columbia V7M 2E6, Canadarecommended Pinnacle Hotel At The PierThis 4 star is in North Vancouver which is just a Sea Bus ride away from Waterfront Station, the last Canada Line station from the Airport. You're still close to downtown but you can easily explore ... read morethe North Shore Mountains with the Vancouver skyline as your view..Comment.18 days ago. Report
- Whistler Village4272 Mountain Square, Whistler, BC, Canadarecommended Whistler VillageA charming slice of civilization at the base of one of the most beautiful ski mountains in the world..Comment.19 days ago. ReportArlo Hemphill
Even if you are only in Vancouver for a weekend, it is totally worth it to take a day trip up to Whistler Village. This is one of those "it's the journey..." type of trips as the road from Vancouver to Whistler is amongst the most scenic I've seen anywhere in the world - absolutely breathtaking. Even if you are not a skier, there is tons to do at Whistler Village - shop, dine, book a snowshoe excursion, etc. But if you are a skier, you've hit pay dirt - Whistler is amongst the finest snow mountains in North America.
- Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre1088 Burrard Street, Vancouver, British Columbia V6Z 2R9, Canadarecommended Sheraton Vancouver Wall CentreVery nice highrise hotel in downtown Vancouver. Perfect location for exploring the town or doing a bit of business..Comment.19 days ago. ReportArlo Hemphill
The Sheraton downtown is a great hotel - in the center of everything. Get a high up floor and the views are spectacular!