Restaurants near Irvine Spacious 1 Bedroom, Newport Beach, golf Course, UCI, Disneyland

85°C Bakery & Cafe

0.47 mi from Irvine Spacious 1 Bedroom, Newport Beach, golf Course, UCI, Disneyland

Yay for brick toasts! Not so yay for the long wait. Apparently a lot of people come to bakeries late at night. I wasn't too hungry so my friends and I all decided to share the maple brick toast. Mm...crunchy, sweet, delicious, goodness. Aside from the long wait, I guess it was pretty decent, but I think this is one ...

Popular withFoodiesBudgetLocal

Bon Epi Patisserie Cafe

0.44 mi from Irvine Spacious 1 Bedroom, Newport Beach, golf Course, UCI, Disneyland

This place didn't have as much of a selection as 85C across from the parking lot but the prices were more reasonable...the customer service was very nice & friendly.. their desserts were not as nicely decorated as 85C either so it's kind of a let down coming here after going to 85C =/

Popular withFoodiesAdventureTrendsters

The Balcony Grill & Bar

0.45 mi from Irvine Spacious 1 Bedroom, Newport Beach, golf Course, UCI, Disneyland

Solid spot for an after work or late night drink at the bar, rest of the restaurant is okay, perhaps skip the food & only get the snow ice.

Lollicup

Cheap place for boba, near a bunch of other restaurants and they have a nice spicy chicken. Afternoon snack approved

Popular withFoodiesAdventureFamilies

85c Bakery Cafe

I finally got to visit this location. I've been excited since I found out they were opening one in Buena Park and it's super close to my house. I can literally walk there. I waited so long to go, because I hate long lines and the lines have been that. I tried a couple of times but each time the ...

Popular withFoodiesLocalBudget

Tokyo Table - Irvine

I came here for lunch, and the lunch specials were alright. Not exactly that cheap. Some of the stuff on the regular menu is cheaper. I ordered this sashimi bowl on top of rice, for 13.95. They give a decent amount of sashimi for the price, so I cannot complain. They were pretty good too. My friend ordered the sashimi ...

Capital Seafood Restaurant

0.49 mi from Irvine Spacious 1 Bedroom, Newport Beach, golf Course, UCI, Disneyland

Fried Tofu, yes please. I normally don't like Tofu, so maybe it's just cause it's fried in goodness. They also have great Dim Sum. Very packed, and with reasonable prices. Lots of choices for those who just want to order off the menu too. I love the noodles too. And this place seems pretty good as far as not being ...

Jamba Juice

0.32 mi from Irvine Spacious 1 Bedroom, Newport Beach, golf Course, UCI, Disneyland

I come here all the time and the quality of the drinks and service are good. Tried: a bunch of different smoothies. My favorite right now is the tropical mango refresher drink. It's made with coconut water and has a thinner consistency than the regular smoothies. Service: For a short while, Jamba had a Happy hour promotion where you could ...

Popular withBusiness

SWSH Shabu Shabu

0.48 mi from Irvine Spacious 1 Bedroom, Newport Beach, golf Course, UCI, Disneyland

I usually refuse to go to shabu places if their "broth" is just water. However, at least this place has 2 flavored broths, Sukiyaki and Spicy Miso. I've tried both (since they have the yin yang style pots here) and Sukiyaki was much too sweet. Spicy Miso wasn't that spicy (even for me!) so that one is the choice here. ...

Popular withFoodiesNightlife

Coco Ichibanya Curry House

Definitely one of the better spots to get great Japanese curry, pork katsu is spot on crispy yet not oily. Try the omelette rice with your curry, just the right amount of runny egg & with the chance to choose you're own spicy level, what's there not to like if you're a fan of comfort food?

Popular withLocalFoodiesFamilies

Whole Foods Market

0.99 mi from Irvine Spacious 1 Bedroom, Newport Beach, golf Course, UCI, Disneyland

The hot bar is a great spot for a healthy and satisfying lunch! Huge variety of lots of great food - great value for the price. On Wednesdays, get $2 off a pound.

Chef Hung Taiwanese Beef Noodle

Although a bit pricey for TW beef noodle, the beef noodle deserves the premium price that good Asian food commands in pricey Irvine. The soup base was spot on, and not a single piece of tender beef shank or tendon escaped me. A perfect place for a hot steamy bowl of soupy goodness if you are feeling under the weather ...

Andrei's Conscious Cuisine

0.58 mi from Irvine Spacious 1 Bedroom, Newport Beach, golf Course, UCI, Disneyland

Amazing!

Urban Seoul

What makes Asian food even better than it already is? When it is fused with American-styled cuisine. I've only been here once, and I am already a fan. Their Kalbi Burger is absolute deliciousness! One order comes with two burgers. Not as big as what you would typically get with American burgers, but this is what makes it unique! The ...

Popular withFoodiesStudents

Pho saigon pearl

0.37 mi from Irvine Spacious 1 Bedroom, Newport Beach, golf Course, UCI, Disneyland

Should I give Pho Saigon Pearl 5 stars? According to the latest episode of The Simpsons, if I give a 5 star rating this place will no longer be a secret and I will ruin the experience by causing a flock of people to come here. So sad but true. The Simpsons are never wrong. I have mentioned this restaurant ...

The Kickin' Crab

I wanted something similar to Boiling Crab, although I haven't tried Boiling Crab yet, but this place definitely made a good impression on me. First off, any place that plays EDM is already a plus in my book. I came here in the afternoon, around 3PM, and they still had good business. You won't get a line like you would ...

Popular withFoodiesFamiliesBackpackers

Ajisen Ramen

2.5

The spicy beef ramen is excellent.

Souplantation

0.41 mi from Irvine Spacious 1 Bedroom, Newport Beach, golf Course, UCI, Disneyland

I just went today (on a weeknight), and it wasn't crowded at all. The food was decent, nothing special, but I really liked the pizza bread, and the asiago caesar salad. I can't mark them down for the fact that whenever I go to a buffet I ALWAYS eat more than I should :( I'm dissapointed in myself, but at ...

Jamba Juice

0.33 mi from Irvine Spacious 1 Bedroom, Newport Beach, golf Course, UCI, Disneyland

Standard... PROS: * They have a "LIGHT" jamba drink... * They tell you the calories * Fast * Free three hour parking CONS: * Not that friendly * Didn't remind me of the free boost

Popular withBackpackersFoodiesFamilies

Pei Wei Asian Diner

0.95 mi from Irvine Spacious 1 Bedroom, Newport Beach, golf Course, UCI, Disneyland