Island Shangri-La Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 74%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (4)Write a review
- Island Shangri-La HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodiesAdventure TravelersOct 18, 2013
To stay at the Island Shangri-La is to be in the ultimate lap of luxury. Their spacious rooms all have spectacular views of the city, Victoria's Peak and Victoria Harbour. Their outdoor swimming pool gets a staggering view of downtown Hong Kong, including the Bank of China building, designed by I.M. Pei. The hotel even offers complimentary yoga classes! Centrally located in the middle of chaotic Central, Hong Kong, it is a true urban oasis.Recommended for:
- Island Shangri-La Hotel
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room
Excellent!1730 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Location98% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 95%.
- Room88% thought the view was good.
- Food80% found the breakfast to be wonderful.