It's a Small World
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 81%Local Culture
- 67%Art & Design Lovers
- 51%Spiritual Seekers
- 51%History Buffs
Member Reviews (9)Write a review
- It's a Small WorldMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFamily Travelers+ 4Jul 06, 2014
It's the ride that you either love, or love to hate! Small world has always been my favorite, so a visit to Disney just wouldn't be the same without a ride (or seven).Recommended for:
- It's a Small WorldMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 5Apr 30, 2014
The butt of many jokes about the insanity its repetitive theme song can seem to produce, it is one of the great original rides of Disney World, and is a must see....at least once.Recommended for:
- It's a Small WorldMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 6Dec 28, 2013
It's a classic! The ride takes you on a little boat tour around the world. The "It's a Small World" song is playing the entire trip with might be annoying for some adults. It was fine for me until one time I was stuck on the ride for about an hour with the music playing, that got a bit maddening!Recommended for:
- It's a Small World
- It's a Small WorldMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFamily Travelers+ 2Jul 29, 2013
An attraction you have to visit to enjoy the very cheesy ride, and then very quickly realise that you've made a dreadful mistake as the song is now stuck in your head for the remainder of your day. But in all seriousness, this ride is one of the main gems of Disney and it really does make your Disney experience that little bit better. Even my dad loves this ride!
- It's a Small WorldMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 2First to ReviewJul 05, 2012
A very outdated ride in Disney but that is preciously its charm. It was as though time had frozen and reverted back to the 70s. Amazing to think it is the very same ride my mom went on during her first Disney trip.