Things to do in Ixtapa and Zihuatanejo
- 5Jalisco, Mexico2 reviews
- 7Boulevard Ixtapa SN Lote Anexo 6 B, Zona Hotelera 1, Zihuatanejo de Azueta, Guerrero, Mexico1 review
So much fun!
- 8Av 5 de Mayo 56, Centro, Zihuatanejo, Guerrero, México1 review
We discovered this wonderful store while roaming the Artisan Market in Zihuatanejo. This place offers a variety of pieces from crosses, mirrors, bowls and jewelries perfect for souvenir. The staff was really helpful and even securely packed our purchases.
- 9Yates del Sol, S.A. DE C.V. Apdo. Postal #3101 review
Picante offers a variety of catamaran cruises around the Zihuatanejo/Ixtapa area. I spent an evening on the Magical Sunset Cruise, which sails around the bay of Zihuatanejo and the hotel zone of Ixtapa. Included is transportation to/from your hotel, open bar, and (not very good) hors d'oeuvres. But the best part is watching the sun set while out on the ...
- 10Boulevard Ixtapa, Colonia El Hujal, Ixtapa, Mexico1 review
- 111 review
Petatlan is a small town located about 30-45 minutes south of Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo. Its main draw is the gold market, which often has good pieces at below-market prices. Even if you're not in the market for jewelry, it's a quaint little town with a pleasant plaza and church--a nice change of pace from the beach. Taking a bus here from Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo ...Popular withLocal
- 121 review
Troncones Point is a nice left with a bed of sea urchins lining the reef making it a wave for more experienced surfers. When I surfed Troncones Point a huge south swell engorged the typically waist to head high waves to almost double overhead. Despite their size the waves still peeled softly to the left. Morning surfers benefited from glassy ...Popular withAdventureOutdoor
- 14Carretera Nacional a Acapulco desviacion al Aeropuerto S/N, Aeropuerto, Guerrero, México2 reviews
At this tiny west coast airport, you'll have beautiful arrival views, an outdoor walk from the airplane to the terminal, and quick baggage pickup. If all flight arrivals could be this easy!