Has a great view of the cathedral as well as the Mississippi River and surrounding buildings of the French Quarter. Picturesque.
Restaurants near Jackson Square
- 410.18 mi519 St. Louis St., New Orleans, Louisiana0.18 mi from Jackson Square1 review
This is the only American distributor of confections by an award-winning Spanish chocolatier. There are all sorts if unique flavors, using ingredients like yuzu, cava, and even orchid. They're not cheap (as if you expected anything else!), but they're utterly delicious to the last moment they linger on your palate.
- 420.08 mi620 Decatur Street, New Orleans, Louisiana0.08 mi from Jackson Square1 review
We were there to watch the Le Fluer De Leis drop at midnight New Years Eve!!! Had a wonderful time.
- 430.14 mi900 Royal St, New Orleans, LA, United States0.14 mi from Jackson Square1 review
Great quiet coffee shop/cafe in the heart of the French Quarter. Fresh baked sweet and savory treats for breakfast and lunch. Fantastic choices of pre cooked entrees and many salads to eat in or to take home for a quick hassel free dinner at home. Greay staff and atmosphere.
- 440.09 mi823 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 701160.09 mi from Jackson Square
Not my favorite restaurant in New Orleans, but the beef brisket here is the main attraction. Soft and velvety, it melts in your mouth. You won't want to miss at least giving it a try when you're in New Orleans.
- 450.18 mi1000 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 701160.18 mi from Jackson Square
Nothing exceptional but its location makes it an okay spot to pop in for a bite to eat as you wander the French Quarter. Good dishes on the menu to split with medium sized groups so everyone can get a taste: Taste of New Orleans - gumbo, crawfish etouffee, jambalaya, red beans & rice; Wings & Ribs basket. Jazz Buffets ...
- 460.2 mi901 Bourbon St, New Orleans, LA 701160.2 mi from Jackson Square1 reviewPopular with
- 470.07 mi
- 480.06 mi801 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 701160.06 mi from Jackson Square
Not a bad place to eat if you have to, but it's more of a tourist trap. It's located across the street from Cafe Du Monde and Jackson square, so it picks up a lot of the extra tourists roaming the area. There are better more authentic places to eat.
- 490.2 mi1016 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 701160.2 mi from Jackson Square1 review
Gazebo Cafe serves brunch with a selection of typical breakfast fare and New Orleans faves such as rice and beans, gumbo, jumbalaya, bread pudding, and muffaletta. The food is good, and the cafe features outdoor seating with fans and a live jazz band. Also check out their crawfish beignets.Popular with
- 500.13 mi0.13 mi from Jackson Square1 review
Regular falafel spot. Nothing great about it.
- 510.18 mi
- 520.09 mi620 Decatur St., New Orleans, LA0.09 mi from Jackson Square1 review
- 530.17 mi
- 540.64 mi401 Poydras St, New Orleans, LA 701300.64 mi from Jackson Square
One of the longest lines we waited in during the New Orleans visit at near an hour wait. The line was outside alongside the building and almost into the driveway of an adjacent parking lot. When you get inside, you order in a tiny low-ceiling cafe like area, but when you really walk into the rest of the restaurant, it's ...Popular with
- 550.41 mi724 Iberville St, New Orleans, LA 701300.41 mi from Jackson Square
We had chargrilled oysters and the soft-shell crab po boy. The food was outstanding and the server we had was so friendly!! I had never tried a raw oyster before so she brought me one (and didn't charge me for it) and then taught me how to eat it. It was a great experience and we will definitely be returning ...Popular with
- 560.29 mi334 Royal St, New Orleans, LA 701300.29 mi from Jackson Square
Great beignets and you'll probably wait less than Cafe Du Monde. If you're lucky, there'll be someone playing music on the street right near the cafe. In our case, some guy playing a cello. Nice.Popular with
- 570.45 mi605 Canal St, New Orleans, LA 701300.45 mi from Jackson Square
This is one of our favorite places to eat. Start with the Crab meat Cheesecake, followed by Catfish Pecan Menieur, the trio of soups (soup of the day, Gumbo and Turtle soup) and finish it off with Bananas Foster. Owned by Dickie Brennan and Steve Petus - great friends and wonderful people. A must for New Orleans.Popular with
- 580.65 mi333 Saint Charles Ave, New Orleans, LA 701300.65 mi from Jackson Square
Hands down the most satisfying gumbo served in New Orleans. The Seafood Gumbo a la Creole is hearty enough to split with a friend and is poured in your bowl table side and chock full of succulent jumbo shrimp and oysters the size of your palm. Sit at the bar if there's a wait for your table and try to ...Popular with
- 590.37 mi813 Bienville St, New Orleans, LA 701120.37 mi from Jackson Square
Arnaud's is the quintessential New Orleans food experience. It is Creole cuisine with a focus on seafood items. Although I am not a fan of oysters, I am told by family and friends that the Osyters Bienville are outstanding. The service, atmosphere and food are excellent. With live Jazz music playing here dialy, this is a must do for any ...Popular with
- 600.31 mi430 Dauphine St, New Orleans, LA 701120.31 mi from Jackson Square
This was always my favorite restaurant for birthdays and special occasions - the food is delicious and imaginative, but not weird. The wine list is extensive, and the staff are friendly and attentive. Definitely treat yourself to a night at Bayona.Popular with