Restaurants for Trendsters in Jacksonville
Recommended for You
- 121 East Adams Street, Jacksonville, FL, United States4 reviews
Bar none, best pulled pork soft-shell tacos ever made! Dive of a place, sort of small, but with ultra friendly bar staff (place has a full bar and includes a patio of smokers if you are so inclined). We stayed inside and sampled the pulled-pork and chicken tacos, as well as the nachos. The buritos looked gigantic and they are ...Popular with
- 29735 Gate Pky, Jacksonville, FL 32246
Went for the beer and sat at the bar but loved the food as well. Busy place with a large, loyal, local following had a large menu and cold microbrews on tap. Children friendly and a bit loud but very enjoyable.Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 43302 Hendricks Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32207
The original Metro Diner is so worth the 30-40 minute wait you'll definitely have. Once you're seated, it only takes about 15 minutes from ordering to be served. The breakfast plates are deep and the prices reasonable. Alright, I'll say it....best chicken and waffles I've ever had.
- 72753 Park St, Jacksonville, FL 322052 reviews
Monthly coupons for bogo and great happy hour prices on bottled beer drive a lot of locals to support this restaurant and bakery. The sandwiches are too large for one person so either share, or expect to take some home with you. Excellent sauerkraut! Also on the premises is a small store with a collection of European candies, shirts and ...
- 141534 Oak Street, Jacksonville, FL1 review
Beautiful trendy riverside restaurant with good food, service and fantastic milkshake.Popular with
- 1512807 San Jose Boulevard, Jacksonville, FL 32223, United States1 review
Great place to walk to for Breakfast or Lunch!
- 181996 San Marco Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 322071 review
- 20840 Nautica Drive #117, Jacksonville, FL, United States2 reviews
I really enjoy Renna's pizza. They are well priced, polite, and genuine. This is a good new york style pizza restaurant that makes a truly delicious pie. Wish they'd not use canned mushrooms but hey, beats getting some conveyor belt atrocity from somewhere else.