Things to do for Budget Travelers in Jacksonville
Recommended for You
- 1111 Busch Drive, Jacksonville, FL 32218-5546Ranked #5 overall in Jacksonville things to do2 reviews
This is a fun way to spend an afternoon but definitely avoid going on the community outreach days where it can get so crowded you can't appreciate the size of...Popular with
- 2715 Riverside Avenue, Jacksonville, FloridaRanked #30 overall in Jacksonville things to do1 review
Situated directly underneath the Fuller Warren bridge at the end of the two mile pedestrian River Walk. Beautiful spot. Juried artists from photographers to jewelers to potters and tie dye...Popular with
- 312713 Fort Caroline Road, Jacksonville, FL 32225-1240Ranked #6 overall in Jacksonville things to do3 reviews
Fort Caroline National Memorial is part of US National Park Services park units. It has several location around the Jacksonville area. Disability Access and Disability parking will vary from location...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 5Museum Circle, Jacksonville, FL 32207Ranked #2 overall in Jacksonville things to do6 reviews
Great location right on the St. Johns River. Live music on many weekends set up near the fountain in the middle. Very enjoyable party. Crazy crowds with wristbands and plastic...Popular with
- 810980 Heckscher Drive, Jacksonville, FL 32226-2524Ranked #7 overall in Jacksonville things to do4 reviews
Waterfront campsites, a bird observation area, and gorgeous views of some of North Florida`s remaining natural areas await visitors to Huguenot Memorial Park. In addition to the natural beauty of...Popular with
- 94742 River City Drive, Jacksonville, FLRanked #8 overall in Jacksonville things to do3 reviews
The shopping area is a large complex, built in a downtown, park-like setting with benches, fountains, hot dog carts, sidewalks and street lamps adding the atmosphere as you walk, shop...