Jacksonville Plaza Hotel & Suites
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!1425 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- LocationGood access to the airport, said 100%.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 98%.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel92% thought it was clean.
- RoomBeds were acceptable for 57%.
- Food52% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
This 2.0 star property has a business center and offers secretarial services. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. The property has an airport shuttle, which is complimentary. A complimentary continental
There are 100 guestrooms at Jacksonville Plaza Hotel & Suites. Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer free local calls. Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker