The zoo has a fairly large collection of African animals, including giraffes, elephants, jaguars, lions and strange birds and animals I didn't recognize but thought were cool. Lots of walking but the bamboo shaded wooden bridges have plenty of places to sit and rest. The train loops around behind the enclosures and was just okay. Feeding the giraffes, petting the ...
Vacation rentals near Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens for Students
- 117.42 mi17.42 mi from Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens1 review
- 26.37 mi6.37 mi from Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens1 reviewPopular with
- 315.47 mi15.47 mi from Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens1 review
This last week was our third time staying at Amelia Palms and we can not imagine staying anywhere else whenever we get the chance to vacation at Amelia Island! I attend a medical conference at the Plantation each summer for the last 9 years or so ...
- 422.22 mi22.22 mi from Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens1 review
- 522.18 mi22.18 mi from Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens1 review
Very nicely decorated with new screened lanai and located with 75 yards of the beach.
- 621.88 mi21.88 mi from Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens1 review
NEW DESIGNER KITCHEN!! Beautiful and spacious three bedroom, three bath end-unit two-story townhouse (2,200 sq ft) overlooking the 7th green on the famed East Course of Sawgrass Country Club. Gorgeous water to golf views from all main living areas and master bedroom. Quiet neighborhood with semi-private community pool and walk to beach! New kitchen just completed with maple cabinets, quartz ...Popular with