Jacob's Inn Hostel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 86%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Jacob's Inn HostelMember ofBackpackersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 2First to ReviewFeb 02, 2014
Jacob's Inn is a great youth Hostel located in the heart of Dublin. It is easy to find from public transport from the airport and they also have great prices for dorms. My only woe's about it is that it is a bit far away from Temple Bar and most places for nightlife and there were only two outlets in my dorm room of 12 beds. All located next to the bottom bunks. Being on the top bunk, it was really hard to charge my phone or my computer without disturbing someone or having an extra long charging cord. Other than that, it is an overall clean hostel, very lively. They offer quite a few specials, such as information on day trips, pub crawl discounts, etc.
Very Good!455 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel Building95% said the facilities were very new.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 93%.
- Hotel89% thought it was clean.
Dining options at Jacobs Inn include a restaurant. Room service is available during limited hours. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and currency exchange. This is a smoke free property.
Housekeeping is offered and guests may request irons/ironing boards. Guestrooms are all non smoking.