Things to do near Jamaica Bay Inn for History Buffs
- 4175 Admiralty Way, (temporarily closed), Marina del Rey, CA 90292-6204Distance: 0.0 mi1 reviewHotel Class: 3
New hotel just opened in late November, 2010. It's located right on Marina Beach so it has great views of the marina. Rooms are large and well-appointed. I love the...Popular with
Nearby Things to do
- 221319 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA, United StatesRanked #16 overall in Venice things to doDistance: 0.8 mi1 review
I stopped by here with my friend while we were strolling along Abbott Kinney and this totally fits the whole Venice vibe. Very laidback with a lot of spiritual texts...
- 242805 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA, United StatesRanked #18 overall in Venice things to doDistance: 0.5 mi1 review
Massage Place is awesome because of the quality of the massage and the value. Try getting a massage near the beach for less than 100 dollars for an hour, but...Popular with
- 251358 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, CARanked #22 overall in Venice things to doDistance: 0.7 mi1 review
I love the idea of this place. It's non-profit and you can buy hand crafted or personally designed, one-of-a-kind items here. Local artists have contributed. It's got a great mission...
- 281342 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA, United StatesRanked #21 overall in Venice things to doDistance: 0.8 mi1 review
Best selection of Japanese cooking and kitchen items and great gift selection as well. Well known to Venice locals who commune in the back house for cooking classes and sake...
- 291416 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA, United StatesRanked #25 overall in Venice things to doDistance: 0.7 mi2 reviews
This shop is fun just to browse. They also have some small, intimate events, for example an art showing with wine. The furniture is cool and most of it handcrafted....
- 301224 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, CARanked #26 overall in Venice things to doDistance: 0.8 mi2 reviews
If you're looking for a newly-reproduced vintage t-shirt for a unique gift, here is the place. Bring your wallet though, because I didn't see any shirts under $25. However, there...