- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Mini Bar In Room
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 51%Green Travelers
- 51%Art & Design Lovers
Member Reviews (12)
Excellent!1664 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for solo travelers.
- Location98% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Wellness/Sportstop-notch fitness area, thought 98%.
- Ambiance97% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel91% thought it was clean.
- Food82% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
Dining options at The James Chicago Hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include a health club and a fitness facility. This 4.5 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and limo/town car service. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Chicago property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. Wedding services and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include valet parking, a concierge desk, and multilingual staff.
There are 297 guest rooms at The James Chicago Hotel. Beds come with premium bedding. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, bathrobes, and slippers. In addition to CD players, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Plasma televisions have pay movies and VCRs. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic check out, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request refrigerators, microwaves, and irons/ironing boards. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 18 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: US$ 34 per day
- Valet parking: US$ 48 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.