James Cook Hotel Grand
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!3773 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Location97% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel86% thought it was clean.
- Food74% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- PricePrice is tolerable.
- Hotel BuildingAcceptable building.
Dining options at James Cook Hotel Grand Chancellor include 2 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. The
There are 260 guestrooms at James Cook Hotel Grand Chancellor. Refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer phones, voice mail, and complimentary newspapers. LCD televisions have satellite channels, complimentary TV Internet access, and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark
Qualmark assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 4 star plus.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: NZD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: NZD 200 per night
- High speed Internet (wired) in business center: NZD 5 (for 20 minutes, rates may vary)
- Wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 10.20 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- In room high speed Internet (wired): NZD 29.25 (rates may vary)
- In room wireless Internet: NZD 29.25 (for 20 hours, rates may vary)
- hot and cold buffet breakfast: NZD 29 per person (approximate amount)
- Rollaway bed: NZD 50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room
- Handicap Accessible