Restaurants near James M Cox Dayton International Airport
- 14.64 mi4.64 mi from James M Cox Dayton International Airport1 review
Having left Tipp years ago, I've been searching for a better Chinese Take-Away place to fill the space in my heart where this place used to be. After 11 years, I'm still searching. Best Chinese Take-Away EVER!
- 24.75 mi
- 34.23 mi4.23 mi from James M Cox Dayton International Airport1 review
Company 7 BBQ is located just off I-70 in Englewood just northwest of Dayton Ohio. This is some of best barbeque in Ohio. The customer service was great. The ribs were cook to point of falling of the bone, with great smells of barbeque dripping off the ribs. Disability access and disability parking is provide.Popular withBudgetFoodies
- 44.17 mi
- 54.23 mi4.23 mi from James M Cox Dayton International Airport1 review
Big Boy Restaurant is upscale hamburger joint. I had not seen one of these in years. I was not disappointed with menu and taste. Customer service was good. Disability access and disability provided.Popular withBudgetFoodies
- 610.01 mi10.01 mi from James M Cox Dayton International Airport
This is by far one of my favorite Thai places. Their sushi is awesome (and fresh) and they've got one heck of a selection! The staff is really friendly and our waiter had no problem explaining a dish or the spiceyness level to us. He also gave us suggestions when we asked for them. I love that they have a ...
- 710.18 mi
- 819.27 mi
- 914.93 mi
- 1013.33 mi13.33 mi from James M Cox Dayton International Airport1 review
- 1112.88 mi12.88 mi from James M Cox Dayton International Airport
A group of us went to the pine club tonight. We were told the wait was going to be over an hour. I suggest we go to the New Neil's. Everyone agreed so I called Neil's and asked if they could accommodate a party of 8. They said no problem and we were on our way. Believe it or not ...
- 1218.14 mi18.14 mi from James M Cox Dayton International Airport1 review
Great food and atmosphere. Had the fish and chips and it was excellent!
- 1315.47 mi
- 1418.1 mi18.1 mi from James M Cox Dayton International Airport
So... It's a breakfast place... I'm not really breakfasty... unless it's late night breakfast during finals week. Or breakfast for dinner. But for Brunch, this place is awesome! They've got such an extensive menu of truly different food, but different in a good way. I mean the Chickichanga, has chicken eggs, and avocado in it?! But the result? A-Mazingness! The ...
- 1518.52 mi18.52 mi from James M Cox Dayton International Airport
This place isn't quite sure what it wants to be... Sports bar? Restaurant? Neighborhood pub? it definitely has an identity crisis, but thats really all thats wrong with it! Our server was a lot of fun after the initial contact. I was a little worried and started to believe the other reviews, but she turned out to be pretty awesome! ...
- 1614.19 mi14.19 mi from James M Cox Dayton International Airport
So this is amazingly a really good Chinese place! They do both sit down and carry out. The later is what i experienced. A friend recommended that we call ahead and get take out from there after we picked up a movie. So I took a look at the menu she had and I was really surprised by the options ...Popular withVegetarian
- 179.89 mi9.89 mi from James M Cox Dayton International Airport1 review
Sweet Dots Bakery Cafe is local restaurant that served sandwiches and fresh baked goods. Good Customer Services. Disability access is limited due to entrance uneven surface into store. Disability Parking is not available since on street does not provide it.Popular withBudget
- 1818.1 mi
- 1923.38 mi23.38 mi from James M Cox Dayton International Airport
Average BK... its in the middle-ish of town, so you're going to have to get off the highway a bit if that's your plan. The service is just... slow. And not even because they had to make fresh food or anything... If I'm in the area, I might venture back, but I won't get off the highway to go. It's ...