Going to Los Angeles, California, USA
Who's on this trip?
Whats new and exciting in LA?!
Trip Plan Details
- Nic's and the Martini Lounge453 N Canon Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90210recommended Nic's and the Martini LoungeMy favorite martini lounge in all of la! Nic's has the absolute best martinis in all of LA. This is the place to be for celebrity sightings and great food and drinks. They even have a VODBOX in back ... read morewhere you can wear fur coats and take shots in a freezer room. Such a cool experience!
- Blind Barber10797 Washington Boulevard, Culver City, CA, United Statesrecommended Blind BarberThis is a true speakeasy. You have to walk through a real barber shop to get into the back speakeasy bar. Blind Barber originally came from NYC and just opened in the heart of Culver City this past ... read moreyear. It's such a cool spot. I highly recommend!
- Kang Hodong's Baekjeong3465 W 6th St Los Angeles, CA 90020recommended Kang Hodong's BaekjeongThis place gets cray cray. The lines are insanely long and you're scared to walk around in the restaurant in fear that you might get hit by one of the many servers or bussers running around with ... read moreplates full of meat in their hands. But it's all worth it. The beef and pork are lip-smackingly delicious; as are the complimentary side dishes that come with them. You get a big bang for your buck here as the quality of the meat is high and the prices are very reasonable. Tip: Once you put your name down on the wait list (they don't take reservations), walk around the area and grab a drink at one of the bars or cafes while you wait. Average wait time is around 45 mins.Recommended for:Yulree Chun "@GogobotLA"
This is the newest and busiest Korean BBQ place in LA. The wait is worth it!
- Lock & Key239 S. Vermont Averecommended Lock & KeyThe newest speakeasy in Los Angeles. It gets way too busy on the weekends so try to check it out on a weekday. Their dress code constantly changes so be on the safe side and dress in cocktail attire. ... read moreI believe a lot of people go, as I did, for the novelty of it. I don't see myself visiting Lock & Key again anytime soon, but I do recommend checking it out at least once!Recommended for:Yulree Chun "@GogobotLA"
The newest speakeasy in LA! It just opened a few weeks ago.
- Bestia2121 East 7th Place, Los Angeles, Californiarecommended BestiaOh my goodness, oh my goodness. This place has major hype for a reason. It is THAT good. Service is excellent, the place itself is a beaut and THE FOOD!!!! I'm sure you can't go wrong with anything on ... read morethe entire menu, but I highly recommend the following: pan-seared octopus and calamari (the octopus is so tender, they melt in your mouth!), the chef's cured meats platter (that's one of the things their known for), bone marrow with gnocchetti (best preparation of bone marrow I've ever had), riccotta dumpling with house made sausage (my favorite dish of the night, even though it's really hard to choose) and suckling pig (meat falls off the bone!). As for dessert, the blood orange sorbet with the pine nut brown sugar meringue really stood out!Recommended for:Yulree Chun "@GogobotLA"
Best new restaurant in LA!
- Perch 448 South Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90013recommended PerchI am a bar type of gal but once in a while I, too, love to glam up and go out on the town. My favorite place for pre-dinner or post-dinner cocktails is Perch. The drinks are good, yes, but the view is ... read morewhat keeps bringing me back. The atmosphere of this place is breathtaking - a 360 view of Downtown, sparkling lights all around you with live music in the background. Perfect place for a romantic night out.Recommended for:Yulree Chun "@GogobotLA"
Fairly new lounge with a fantastic view of downtown LA.
- Wurstküche Restaurant800 East 3rd Street, Los Angeles, CA 90013recommended Wurstküche RestaurantThe name literally translates to "Sausage Kitchen" and the food here is great. You can choose from your standard bratwursts or if you're feeling more adventurous you can try things like the ... read morerattlesnake sausage. They also have great beers on tap (as any self respecting German-inspired restaurant should!) Even the veggie sausages are great -- the vegetarians I ate with once even bought some to take home! They also cater private events!Recommended for:VegetarianTraci
They have one in Venice too, depending on where you are staying!
- Nothing Bundt CakesSte Q, 1570 Rosecrans Avenue, Manhattan Beach, CArecommended Nothing Bundt CakesThe first time I tried Nothing Bundt Cakes, I was really heading to Yogurtland next door. The name caught my eye, so I decided to peek in to see what the store had. They always have samples out, so I ... read morehad one. From that point on, I was completely hooked on Nothing Bundt Cakes. Soft, moist cakes with light cream cheese frosting on top. My favorite flavor so far is the Chocolate Chocolate Chip. If you don't want to splurge on a whole cake (which is easily gone in 2-3 days), they have little bundlets, which are about a large cupcake size. If you do order the whole cake, you can choose their regular flower petal frosting (lots of frosting - a little too sweet for me with the cake) or drizzled frosting (just right for me).Recommended for:
recommended Grilled Cheese TruckAs probably the most popular food truck in LA right now, the Grilled Cheese Truck lines can be up to 2 hours long. However, you do need to try the truck at least once just so you can say you have. ... read moreWhat’s so special about a grilled cheese sandwich? When they include BBQ and mac n cheese into it, you know it’s something special. I personally like the grilled cheese sandwich with the pepperjack cheese, chili, and Fritos. Though the sandwiches are not huge, you can get full off of one. If you still need some more, you can always add in a side of tater tots or mac n cheese or even try one of their smore sandwiches on brioche toast.Recommended for:Susan Lee
I don't think the lines are 2 hours long anymore, but you will have to find where they're traveling to next via their website, twitter, or facebook.
- Real Food Daily514 Santa Monica Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90401recommended Real Food DailyThis place is a Santa Monica gem - love coming here! All vegetarian, but you would never guess. A super creative menu offering amazing dishes of all sorts that leave you feeling great when you leave. ... read moreVery casual (more of a lunch place) but definitely worth a try. There is another one in Beverly Hills
- Knott's Berry Farm8039 Beach Boulevard, Buena Park, CA
- Disneyland1040 W Ball Rd Anaheim, California 92802, USArecommended DisneylandThere is no words to describe such a place.. A place where Dreams and reality colide.. a place where truly all your dreams can come true. A place of hopes and dreams, facts and fancy all wrapped into ... read moreoneRecommended for:William J Scott III
There is nothing less than Awesome to say about this place
- Intelligentsia Coffee & Tea1331 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, California 90291
- The Coolhaus Shop8588 Washington Blvd, Culver City, CArecommended The Coolhaus ShopThis place is awesome in every way. Their ice creams are inventive and almost always surprising, their cookies are a great treat even just by themselves. My favorite these days is the root beer float ... read more- it's a classic. As for ice cream flavors, if they have the Maker's Mark in the fridge, I'd say by all means go for it. Otherwise the dirty mint is my go-to flavor.