Jardin des Tuileries
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 94%Art & Design Lovers
- 84%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 80%Local Culture
- 65%Luxury Travelers
- 65%History Buffs
- 65%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (122)
- Jardin des TuileriesMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsLocal CultureBusiness Travelers+ 7Aug 21, 2013
These are the gardens right outside the Louve. It's a spectacular open public space...possibly one of the world's best. It has a beautiful fountain, great statutes and of course all the flora. A great place to take a seat and enjoy the people watching....Recommended for:
- Jardin des TuileriesCommunity Manager
- Jardin des TuileriesMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFamily Travelers+ 4Sep 18, 2013
This beautifully maintained garden is the perfect place for an afternoon stroll or to grab a snack at of the little cafes. The location at the Louvre and on the bank of the Seine couldn't be more perfect.Recommended for:
- Jardin des TuileriesMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsLocal CultureBusiness Travelers+ 7Jan 23, 2014
Another great location for a picnic and rest during an epic Paris walking tour. Grab a chair and don't let it go until you are ready to leave. The flowers are lovely in the spring.Recommended for:
- Jardin des Tuileries
- Jardin des TuileriesMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 6Sep 23, 2013
Beautiful public space, great for sitting with a cup of coffee and people watching. We visited in November so many of the flowers were not in bloom, but still found the landscaping beautiful. Statutes and fountains were spectacular at dusk in a light drizzle. Didn't seem as touristy as expected. There were lots of strollers and business-attired folks lunching on the benches and tables, and although next to the Louvre, there was definitely more of a local feel to the crowd.