Jardin du Luxembourg
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 78%History Buffs
- 73%Local Culture
- 72%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 70%Art & Design Lovers
- 61%Budget Travelers
- 59%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (148)
- Jardin du LuxembourgMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 7Jan 06, 2014
Wow! Beautiful! I almost missed this amazing attraction in Paris and kind of stumbled upon it by accident. Definitely worth checking out!
- Jardin du LuxembourgMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFamily Travelers+ 4Dec 31, 2013
There's nothing like sitting on a bench overlooking the sailboat pond to make visitors feel briefly Parisian. The gardens are stunning and the families gathered here really make the area feel alive.
- Jardin du LuxembourgMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodiesVegetarian+ 5Nov 06, 2013
Jardin du Luxembourg is a famous park in the 6th arrondissement and it's a lovely destination for families. It's a perfect spot for picnic among the fountains, statues and impeccably cared garden, and for the little ones, there is a fenced-in playground with zipline, slides, swings and a carousel. There's an admission fee of couple euros per person, but it's definitely one of the best playgrounds in Paris.
- Jardin du Luxembourg
- Jardin du LuxembourgMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFoodies+ 3Oct 25, 2013
The 2nd largest park in the city is for me the most beautiful! Take a walk, enjoy the manicured gardens and snap photos. Weekdays are best for quiet and photo ops.
- Jardin du LuxembourgOct 20, 2013
The Luxembourg Gardens are expansive and beautiful gardens located near the Pantheon and featuring stunning fountains, sculptures, and the Luxembourg Palace. The Medici Fountain can also be found on the grounds.
- Jardin du LuxembourgMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersSep 13, 2013
One of the largest parks in Paris. While you walk around the multiple paths you may come across the original model of the Statue of Liberty. You will also find some activities for kids there.