Trip Plan Details
- Stanley ParkVancouver, British Columbia, Canadarecommended Stanley ParkRecommended for:.Comment.7 months ago. Reportrecommended Stanley ParkI loved everything about Vancouver and the Stanley Park is my favorite. This 1001-acre'urban' park is almost as large as the entire downtown area of Vancouver, it's really got everything a nature ... read morelover could ask for. The park is home to the beautiful Jubilee fountain resides in the Lost Lagoon Lake accompanied by resident birds, fields of flowers blossoms in the Stanley Pavillion and the Rose Garden, multiple hiking trails shaded by the tall tree canopy, Canada's largest aquarium, Prospect point which offers a gorgeous view of North Vancouver across the bridge, and if that's not enough, the entire park is surrounded by the tantalizing Pacific ocean with the Seawall extends 8.8 miles around the island overlook the Lion's bridge. A day would be well spent in Stanley Park alone.Recommended for:
- Lions Gate BridgeVancouver, BC, Canadarecommended Lions Gate BridgeLions Gate Bridge is one of the most treasured historical landmarks of Vancouver. The suspension bridge connects downtown Vancouver city with its mountain-filled sibling - North Vancouver and is a ... read morepiece of true architecture art. The view of the Lions Gate Bridge from both under - at the Seawall trail and above - at Prospect point are equally as gorgeous and breathtaking. The bridge is constructed with reversible lanes which accommodates for traffic patterns. The drive across the bridge offers an absolutely beautiful view of the ocean and the two cities.Recommended for:History Buffs
- The SeawallStanley Park Causeway Road, Vancouver, BC V6G Canadarecommended The SeawallThe Seawall is really a must-see and must-walk for a trip to Vancouver. It really is one of the most impressive piece of landmark structures I've ever encountered. Beautifully designed, the seawall is ... read morea high rise stone wall constructed around the perimeter of Stanley Park and extends into surrounding areas where land meets the Pacific ocean. The separate pedestrian and bike/rollerblade paths built along the bottom of the Seawall is perfectly maintained and orderly. A popular exercise path, walking/running/biking/rollerblading along the path allows a close and gorgeous view of the English Bay, Vancouver Harbor, Lion's Gate Bridge and North Vancouver. Terrific way of taking in the absolutely wonderful sceneries.
- Granville IslandJohnston Street, Vancouver, BC V6H Canadarecommended Granville IslandWe explored Granville Island on a Sunday morning and wish we had allocated more time here, there is just so much to see and so much to do. Located in the False Creek region across from downtown ... read moreVancouver, the island boasts its own atmosphere and flavor. Formerly an industrial area, the historical reminisce of its past is still visible in its architecture layout and design. Today, the Granville Island is a congregation center for arts and crafts, performance arts and theaters. The famous Granville Public Market is a popular attraction on the island, it has endless aisles of vendors selling fresh produce, bakery, tea and even handmade crafts of sorts. Along the streets of Granville island, there are many boutiques and arts and crafts stores selling unique creations by local artists; street performances with all sorts of interesting instruments can be found at random open spaces on the island (they are really very good); performance festivals, theaters and schools can also be found here. A truly wonderful place to embrace art and support local performers.
recommended Lynn Canyon Suspension BridgeOnly a 20 minute drive from downtown Vancouver, the gorgeously built suspension bridge with a spectacular view to the entire Lynn canyon from 50 meters tall - the view of the cascading waterfalls, ... read moredeep pools, and the endless forests is breathtaking. The bridge itself is located at the entrance of the Lynn Canyon park, quite fun to cross and very sturdy. It's really one of the best kept secrets in North Vancouver - both the park and the suspension bridge itself is free for access. Capilano suspension bridge of a grandeur size in the same region charges a fairly extensive price of $33 for admission. Lynn Canyon is definitely a good alternative and quite impressive as well.
- Judas Goat TabernaBlood Alley Square, Vancouver, BC V6B 1C7, Canadarecommended Judas Goat TabernaRecommended for:
- Gastown145-332 Water St., Vancouver, BC V6B Canada
- Gas Works Park2101 North Northlake Way, Seattle, WA 98103
- Serious Pie316 Virginia St, Seattle, WA 98101
- Mount Rainier National Park55210 238th Avenue East, Ashford, WA 98304-9733
- Chukar Cherries1529 Pike Pl # B, Seattle, WA
- Granville Island Public Market1689 Johnston Street, Vancouver, BC V6H 3R9recommended Granville Island Public MarketIf you're even a little bit of a foodie, or just like to eat, then get yourself over to Granville Island to walk around and browse the market stalls, food vendors and flower stands. I make it a point ... read moreto stop by every time I'm in town, especially when I'm hungry after cycling or hiking..Comment.9 months ago. Report
- Butchart Gardens800 Benvenuto Avenue, Victoria, BC V8M 1J8, Canada