- Encore Beach Club3121 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, NVWhite wicker and wood, and brilliant red drapery punctuate this lush, three-tiered pool complex. Patrons lounge on oversize lily pads and dance under shower poles—and those who splurge enjoy private ... read morebungalows overlooking the Strip, with private dipping pools, showers, and AC. Daybeds have private safes for stashing your things, and the 26 cabanas are outfitted with refrigerators and flat-screen televisions.When to Go: Fridays for Recess Fridays; Saturdays for headlining DJs and music artists; Sundays for high-energy dance music from international DJs during Daystar Sundays.Admission: $30 for men, $40 for women.Open to Non-Hotel Guests? Yes.Family Friendly? Adults 21 and over.
- Liquid Pool Lounge at Aria Hotel and Casino City Center3730 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NVThe modern Tahitian vibe at Liquid is less frantic than higher-volume dayclubs, and its 16,000 square feet qualifies as intimate, so you can enjoy a good mix of local DJs and the industry’s A-listers ... read morewithout battling a throng of crazed dancers. Eight cabanas are each outfitted with flat-screen TVs, a private pool, two daybeds, and a fridge. Handcrafted wicker daybeds and lounges surround the pool. Order from Light Group executive chef Brian Massie's menu poolside or at Liquid's own restaurant.When to Go: Saturdays are busiest; Sundays are relaxed.Admission: From $10 for women and $20 for men.Open to Non-Hotel Guests? Yes.Family Friendly? Adults 21 and over
- Rehab Pool Party at the Hard Rock4455 Paradise rd, Las Vegas, NVBreak out your best swimsuit for this Sunday institution: three acres of beautiful people downing bottle service and signature cocktails around the 50 Tahitian-style cabanas and along the man-made ... read moresandy beaches and lazy river. The raucous party—which originated the dayclub concept in Vegas in 2003—shows no signs of slowing down. In 2012, Hard Rock introduced Summer Camp Fridays, another reason to start the weekend early. If Paradise Beach (which hosts Rehab) is too intense, hotel guests can migrate to Nirvana Beach. Breathe Pool is even more private—right above Nirvana with views of the Strip.When to Go: Sundays for Rehab, Fridays for Summer Camp Fridays.Admission: Free for hotel guests daily and the general public Monday through Friday. On Saturdays, from $20 for women and $40 for men; on Sundays, from $30 for women and $50 for men.Open to Non-Hotel Guests? YesFamily Friendly? Monday-Thursday. Adults 21 and over only Friday-Sunday.
- Bellagio Las Vegas3600 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89109If a gyrating crowd of thousands isn’t your thing, you’ll likely appreciate the scene at the garden pool area that the Bellagio has transformed into its Cypress Premier Lounges. Sedate and private, ... read morethis is all paid seating, and includes a personal host, infused water, smoothie shots, Evian misters, and chilled towels. Order food, drinks, and poolside massages from a menu. For extra privacy, reserve a cabana at one of the four other pools—it comes with Wi-Fi, HDTV, a fully stocked refrigerator, and pool rafts. When to Go: Monday through Thursday for the best rates. Admission: On weekdays, lounge chairs cost $50, daybeds $150, cabanas $300; prices increase for weekends and holidays. Open to Non-Hotel Guests? Hotel guests only. Family Friendly? Must be 14 years old or accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Pool & Cabanas at the Mandarin Oriental3752 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NVFew know that they can gain entry to one of the Strip’s most rarefied spaces with the rental of a cabana—for a relatively low price, compared with others around town. On the eighth floor, the sleek ... read morepool deck has fabulous views over CityCenter, and two pools, two Jacuzzis, and one intimate plunge pool. The vibe is serene, if not downright hushed, and attendants circulate to clean sunglasses and distribute mini-smoothies and frozen fruit. Inside the cabanas: a bottle of Moët Ice champagne, fresh fruit, sun care products, Oshibori towels, a 42” flat-panel TV, PlayStation 3, and pitchers of iced tea and lemonade. When to Go: Open seven days. Admission: Free for hotel guests; others must pay for a cabana reservation. Open to Non-Hotel Guests? Yes, with a cabana rental. Family Friendly? Yes.
- Tao Beach3355 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV, United StatesTao Beach brings a bit of Bali to the Nevada desert thanks to bamboo trees and Asian-inspired cabanas. Maxim magazine puts on a party here each Saturday, with cover model appearances and model ... read moresearches. At night, the relaxed daytime atmosphere heats up—literally, with 14-foot fire columns and high-energy music—as an extension of Tao nightclub. As of 2013, beachgoers can order Sunday brunch from the Tao kitchen. Reserve as early as possible for one of the 12 cabanas, and look for the bevy of masseuses and personal body misters to cool you down on request.When to Go: Saturdays for the Maxim party, Sundays for brunch.Admission: $20 for men and women, depending on the event.Open to Non-Hotel Guests? YesFamily Friendly? Adults 21 and over; European bathing permitted Monday–Thursday.
- Wet Republic 3799 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NVWet Republic, MGM GrandOtherwise known as the ultra-pool at MGM Grand, Wet Republic packs thousands of revelers into two saltwater pools, plus lounges, daybeds, cabanas, and bungalows. The pool has ... read morebeen overhauled as part of the hotel-wide “Grand Renovation.” An expanded DJ booth sits under massive new LED displays with special effects, and the marble bar now stretches for 95 feet. Order pitchers of summer drinks like mojitos, all served in the crisp blue and white venue by models—Wet Republic doesn’t hire; it holds casting calls.When to Go: Sundays for DJ Robbie Rivera.Admission: $10 for women, $20 for men.Open to Non-Hotel Guests? Yes.Family Friendly? Adults 21 and over.
- Marquee Nightclub & Dayclub3708 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NVMarquee is at the forefront of the electronic dance music and daytime lounge scene. Grammy-nominated DJ Kaskade will be in residence during summer 2013, supported by massive 32,000-watt subwoofers and ... read morelasers. As a result, the two-pool deck, with multiple bars and a gaming area, is an adult party zone. Book a cabana and your guests can escape the heat in private infinity pools.When to Go: Saturdays for Wet Wonderland, a party by Insomniac; and Summer Lovin’ dates by Kaskade.Admission: $20, but varies according to the event.Open to Non-Hotel Guests? Yes.Family Friendly? Adults 21 and over only; European bathing permitted Monday–Thursday.
- XS Nightclub3131 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NVAt XS, the most expensive nightclub ever conceived, rolling an electronic dance party from day into night actually works. Guests are encouraged to shed the club clothes and wear their best swimwear ... read morewhile dancing under the stars and in the pool at the Sunday after-dark party. The 26 poolside cabanas sprawling over two stories let guests take in a panoramic view of the party scene. For summer 2013, Grammy Award–winning producer Afrojack is the headlining DJ.When to Go: Sundays for Night Swim.Admission: From $20 for women and $30 for men, but varies by event.Open to Non-Hotel Guests? Yes.Family Friendly? Adults 21 and over only
- Daylight Beach Club3950 S Las Vegas Blvd, Mandalay BayThe most anticipated dayclub to debut in 2013, Daylight takes over 50,000 square feet of outdoor space on the Strip adjacent to Mandalay Bay, with a massive stage framed by six LED screens, modeled ... read moreafter the beaches of Ibiza, and capacity for 5,000. Reserve well in advance to snag one of 70 daybeds, 23 cabanas, and two bungalows. Expect cocktails like the signature Dom Pérignon-infused white sangria and big-name DJs like Skrillex, Swedish House Mafia’s Sebastian Ingrosso, and Nicky Romero. When to Go: Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Admission: $40 for men, $20 for women. Open to Non-Hotel Guests? Yes. Family Friendly? Adults 21 and over only.
Help Jason Flegel create a great list.Add a Recommendation