Jazz on South Beach Hostel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Nightlife Lovers
- 74%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Jazz on South Beach HostelMember ofLuxury TravelersHistory BuffsNightlife Lovers+ 2First to ReviewOct 29, 2013
Right in Miami Beach's Art Deco district, the Jazz on South Beach hostel provides comfortable accommodations for an affordable price. Upon arriving at the hostel, I was greeted by fellow travelers lounging on a large front patio, underneath umbrellas. The lobby and reception area is spacious, and the staff was welcoming. The rooms are clean and feature in-suite sinks and mirrors. The kitchen is currently being remodeled, but it appears to be almost complete. Beyond the physical accommodations, the Jazz Hostel offers daily trips, group club outings, barbecues and beach excursions. This is especially nice if you're in Miami Beach alone. I also appreciated the free WiFi and convenient location. All of South Beach's best nightlife, restaurants and shopping are right within walking distance of the hostel.
- Jazz on South Beach HostelMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 7Sep 26, 2013
This place is a little crazy and crowded, so if you like a boisterous, messy atmosphere it's not bad, especially for the bohemian trendsters. The location is great as it is footsteps to the beach and the price is perfect for the broke backpacker. The people staying there were pretty friendly, but the staff were a mixed bag. Some were grumpy dictators taking their job way too seriously, others decent and helpful enough. The place was cheap so I can't complain too much about the small, crowded, dirty rooms. Plus, if you're an art history buff you'll love wandering around the neighborhood admiring the historic art deco buildings. The people are friendly and cool at the full bar and lounge, so it's a great place for pre-clubbing libations. Also, they have a continental breakfast, which is a nice freebie after sleeping on hard prison beds.
Good!289 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- BeachWonderful beach. 100% of guests enjoyed it.
- Location100% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceGreat price. Appreciated by 87% of guests.
- Hotel Building85% said the facilities were very new.
- GroundsPleasant grounds. 78% of guests mentioned it positively.