Jean-Michel Cousteau Fiji Islands Resort
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 51%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (3)
- Jean-Michel Cousteau Fiji Islands ResortMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 4Oct 18, 2012
Never stayed here as it is suuuuper expensive, but been for drinks and it is very nice. I also went fishing with them and we had great luck. They have a reputation as a great diving operation, and go out to Namena Reserve.
Outstanding!92 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 97%.
- Food88% loved the menu selection.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 81%.
- Hotel80% thought it was clean.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a children's pool. This 3.0 star property offers small meeting rooms, limo/town car service, and audio visual equipment. This Savusavu property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and exhibit space. The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Wedding
There are 48 guestrooms at Savusavu Hot Springs Hotel. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Guestrooms have balconies. Furnishings include desks and sofa beds. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Air conditioned rooms also include complimentary bottled water and ceiling fans. Guests may request hair dryers and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
- Guests must transfer to the property via airplane and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.