Jeeva Klui Resort
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Green Travelers
- 98%Family Travelers
- 98%Local Culture
- 74%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 51%Spiritual Seekers
Member Reviews (6)
- Jeeva Klui ResortMember ofLocal CultureFamily TravelersGreen Travelers+ 2First to ReviewJan 31, 2014
Found this hidden gem in Senggigi beach. It is peaceful and located by the beach. The people who stay here mainly enjoy the relax atmosphere of the resort. It serves tea time at 4-5pm daily for the guests. Rooms are decorated in a rustic style but clean and stylish. Don't forget to try their banana pancakes for breakfast - it's awesome!
Excellent!203 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good beach hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food97% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Room93% thought the view was good.
- Hotel BuildingWonderful building. 91% of guests enjoyed it.
- Hotel90% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 86%.