Select your traveler type for better recommendations:
- Adventure TravelersArt & Design LoversBackpackersBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersFoodies
- Green TravelersHistory BuffsLGBTLocal CultureLuxury TravelersNightlife LoversOutdoor Enthusiasts
- Spiritual SeekersStudentsTrendstersVegetarianWellness
- Popularity - Overall
- 12232 Jungmun-dong, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do, South Korea4.59 reviews
Nice scenery... and it will be great if I'm there in spring, cause at this season when the cherry blossoms bloom...Popular withOutdoorAdventureFamilies
- 4Hallasan, Topyeong-dong, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do, South Korea4.54 reviews
South Korea's highest mountain (though not the highest on the peninsula - that honor belongs to North Korea's Baekdusan), the extinct shield volcano rises 1950m from the center of the island and is, all things considered, my favorite place on Jeju. The 19km roundtrip Seongpanak hiking course doesn't yield the kind of 'WOW' summit views you find on Seoraksan or ...Popular withOutdoor
- 6Jeju City, South Korea44 reviews
I take this picture when I'm on the bus to buy kumquat and chocolate... very beatiful scenery...
- 93341-3 Gimnyeong-ri, Gujwa-eup, Jeju-si, Jeju-do, South Korea52 reviews
This is a lava tube, or channel that lava once flowed through and has now hardened into a cave. It is very, very cool to walk through, and a mere 2000 won.Popular withBackpackersOutdoor
- 12San 8 Wollim-ri, Hallim-eub, Jeju-si, Jeju-do, South Korea42 reviews
As part of our tour, this was an add on that we all took part of. It tells a story of a good prince (he's not really a prince but has the favors of a King) long ago in Korea and a bad prince (who actually is a prince) and their fight to be King. The whole show however is ...Popular withFamilies
- 13987 Pyoseon-myeon, Seongeup-ri, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do, South Korea33 reviews
This is the place that you can learn about korean's culture.. About the traditional house architectural, etc. They made honey, and i forgot the name, it's a traditional medicine.. and we can taste it both honey and the medicine...
- 18Jeju-do, South Korea3.52 reviews
Good island getaway!
- 20Yeon-dong, Jeju-si, Jeju-do South Korea51 review
True to Jeju's reputation as a honeymoon destination, Loveland is an adult-themed park, sculpture garden, museum, and toy shop. Follow the walking path through the park past massive (and more diminutive) sculptures depicting different sexual themes. Halfway in there is a museum and sex toy shop, featuring a wide variety of items and attractions.