Hotels for Nightlife Lovers in Jerusalem
- 217 St. Mark's Road , P.O. Box 14051, Jerusalem, IsraelRanked #7 overall in Jerusalem hotels2 reviews
Gorgeous, historic building nestled in the Old City streets. Great location.Popular with
- 2232 Lehi StRanked #9 overall in Jerusalem hotels1 review
Very nice hotel, clean and well kept and with great service. The views of the Old City are awesome! The walk to the Old City and downtown Jerusalem isn't bad,...Popular with
- 23Jaffa Gate, Jerusalem 19383, IsraelRanked #11 overall in Jerusalem hotels1 review
Great place 2 go and good food :)Popular with
- 31 Hebron Road, Jerusalem 93546, Israel (Formerly Ariel Hotel)Ranked #12 overall in Jerusalem hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
Real boutique stylish feeling
- 25Communauté du Chemin Neuf, Via Dolorosa 41, Jerusalem, IsraelRanked #14 overall in Jerusalem hotels1 review
Ecce Homo is a beautiful, historic, moving experience that simply cannot be missed if you visit Jerusalem!Popular with
- 4-6 Ha'Nevi'im St | Damascus gate, Jerusalem, IsraelRanked #15 overall in Jerusalem hotels1 review
Incredible prices for decent rooms, and an amazing location right outside the Damascus Gate. The common rooms are very well furnished and we met some of the most interesting people...Popular with
- 2712 Hamevasser St. | Yemin Moshe, Jerusalem 94113, IsraelRanked #17 overall in Jerusalem hotels1 review
- 281 Ali Ibn Abi Taleb St, Jerusalem, IsraelRanked #19 overall in Jerusalem hotels2 reviews
A. Simple 4stars hotel in a real good location. Works also as restaurant with a very nice garden.
- 6 Yoel Moshe Salomon, Jerusalem 94633, IsraelRanked #20 overall in Jerusalem hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
Great location, terrific service. Harmony Hotel is located right near Ben Yehuda street and Jaffa streets, two main thoroughfares in Jerusalem. It's walking distance to the Jaffa gate of the...
- 4 Vilnay Street, Jerusalem 91035, IsraelRanked #21 overall in Jerusalem hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
It's a nice hotel with a nice location, cause the light train's stop is right next to the hotel. The light train takes you to the Old City, Mahaneh Yehuda...