Select your traveler type for better recommendations:
- Adventure TravelersArt & Design LoversBackpackersBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersFoodies
- Green TravelersHistory BuffsLGBTLocal CultureLuxury TravelersNightlife LoversOutdoor Enthusiasts
- Spiritual SeekersStudentsTrendstersVegetarianWellness
- Popularity - Overall
- 2King George 41, Jerusalem, Israel4.54 reviews
I'm not sure I have the right address, but this hotel was close to the David Citadel and was a great find. I recommend you make reservations, however eating at the bar is quite entertaining, and the food was delicious. Chakra King George 41, Jerusalem, Israel +972 2-625-2733 Popular with
- 35 Solomon St, Jerusalem 91316 Israel
Tmol ve Shilshom ("yesterday and the day before") is a sweet cafe with bookstore, tucked away from the crush of Jerusalem tourists in a small courtyard. The selection of books to borrow is really amazing, the food is good, and the silence is even better.Popular with
- 5שמואל הנגיד 12, Jerusalem, Israel4.53 reviews
simply great place. great food.Popular with
- 7דרך חברון 11, Jerusalem, Israel4.53 reviewsPopular with
- 8Hebron Road
This is a great restaurant if you are a first time tourist in the city and want to enjoy the view of the old city while enjoying good food and wine. This place use to be "Cacao" and is located inside the sinimatek building just above "Gey ben hinom".
- 9Muristan Bazaar, 64 Aftimos St, Jerusalem41 review
Set in the center of the Old City, the Papa Andreas offering amazing views of the city from its rooftop; the Dome of the Rock and the Temple Mount are especially striking from afar. A standard international menu including Middle Eastern, grilled meats, pasta, salads, and pizza is offered. Service is continually friendly.
- 1251 review
- 1423 Ben Yehuda St, Jerusalem 63804 Israel51 review
There are any number of places in Jerusalem where freshly squeezed juices are available. Orange, grapefruit, pomegranate - you name it, they have it. We loved this place not only because of its selection and closeness to our hotel but by our second trip the person serving us remembered us and what we had our first time.Popular with
- 181 Ben Sira Street, Jerusalem Israel51 review
- 19Hashalom 27, Abu Ghosh 90845, Israel51 review
One of the best known restaurants in the hillside town of Abu Ghosh enjoying splendid views towards Jerusalem. The place has been an institution since it opened in the 1950s though its best years are behind it since its founder sadly passed away. Stick to the lovely and varied meze and you won't be disappointed. Main dishes - especially the ...