Five stars for the cafe on the 96th, where you can sip your afternoon tea or cocktail and see Chicago and Lakeshore Drive from the highest restaurant in the City!!
Restaurants near John Hancock Center
- 10.01 mi875 North Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL 606110.01 mi from John Hancock Center33 reviews
The Signature Room at the 95th offers the BEST skyline view of Chicago while diners enjoy a great meal. If you are not in the mood for dinner in the classy dining room I still recommend heading to the lounge for a couple drinks to go along with the magnificent view.Popular with
- 20.2 mi50 East Walton Street Chicago, IL 606110.2 mi from John Hancock Center8 reviews
I'm obsessed with Red Velvet, it's my jam. So naturally, anytime I'm near a cupcake place, this is what I get, and I have to say, out of all of the places I've been to in Chicago, Sprinkles has to have the best Red Velvet Cupcakes ever. Even the vegan versions are just amazing and I basically can't tell a ...Popular with
- 30.14 mi980 North Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL 606110.14 mi from John Hancock Center5 reviews
You've seen this chef cook on cable TV before, right? Tony Mantuano is a James Beard Award winner and this is his showcase dining room in Chicago. Come for elegantly prepared northern Italian cuisine - make reservations well in advance.Popular with
- 40.17 miPark Hyatt Chicago, 800 North Michigan Avenue, Chicago, Illinois 606110.17 mi from John Hancock Center5 reviews
NoMI Restaurant has the most delicious appetizers around. When we went, we had the oxtail ravioli and it melted in our mouths. The view is not the traditional one of the skyline, but it is a sweet view of Chicago Avenue and the Magnificent Mile. Try to request a window seat! If you're in Chicago during the winter months, this ...Popular with
- 50.21 mi162 East Superior Street, Chicago, IL0.21 mi from John Hancock Center6 reviews
This is the original Gino's East location. There's always a line to get seated, and remember it'll take another 45-60 minutes to make your deep dish pizza. So order some appetizers and beers and watch some sports on their numerous TVs. The deep dish is really good. The toppings and sauce taste amazing, but I prefer the butter crust of ...Popular with
- 60.14 mi
- 70.02 mi
- 80.22 mi
- 90.23 mi0.23 mi from John Hancock Center3 reviews
I've walked by here so many times and finally, just the other day, we went in and gave it a shot. The interior is about like you'd expect, small, cute, nothing too crazy. My boyfriend ordered a burrito and I got two tacos and wow, they were at our table immediately! I was impressed with the speed. To my surprise, ...
- 100.23 mi0.23 mi from John Hancock Center3 reviews
i heart soupbox! mix your soup! try the lobster bisque + clam chowder combo in a breadbowl on a cold day. or just try a bunch and find your new fave. it's just the best. everyone who works here is awesome, the music is good, it's great to eat in or take home. and i really don't think it's that ...Popular with
- 110.22 mi937 North Rush Street, Chicago, IL 60611, United States0.22 mi from John Hancock Center3 reviews
Every time I've been here it's been a delightful experience. I always end up sitting upstairs but both levels are beautiful. The patio is a great place to people-watch in the summer. This Vietnamese-French fusion restaurant is a great spot for date night. Try the spring rolls.Popular with
- 120.19 mi
- 130.05 mi
- 140.1 mi835 N Michigan Ave, #4, Chicago, IL 606110.1 mi from John Hancock Center2 reviews
Not gonna lie, this place gives me the creeps. I am not a big doll fan, though, so seeing a gazillion kinds with so many outfits is not my favorite thing to do. But if you have girls or want to take them out got a special shopping day, this is the spot to take them. Tea service is adorably ...
- 150.22 mi937 N Rush Street, Chicago, IL0.22 mi from John Hancock Center2 reviews
Drawing Room is located in a part of Chicago known as the Gold Coast. Around the area you see a couple big name fashion lines and also the Waldorf Astoria ($$$$!), but Drawing Room was a pretty down-to-earth kinda place with mixologist style cocktails. First thing the bouncer asked us was if we had reservations. While we did not, we ...
- 160.15 mi
- 170.21 mi40 E Pearson St, North Wabash Avenue, Chicago, Illinois 60611, United States0.21 mi from John Hancock Center2 reviews
The best restaurant burger I've ever eaten. The service was friendly, pleasant atmosphere. I eat mostly organic and natural Epic Burger was a perfect fit.
- 180.16 mi100 East Walton Street, Chicago, Illinois0.16 mi from John Hancock Center1 review
So so good! This small Belgian bakery In the Gold Coast is always busy but the friendly staff and amazing smells make the wait to go quickly. Everything is made by hand and you can taste the love in every creation. My croissant was heavenly and I can wait to try the rest of the menu. It's a blissful escape ...
- 190.21 mi
- 200.18 mi819 North Rush Street, Chicago, IL0.18 mi from John Hancock Center1 review
It's rare for me to feel like this about a tea place since I'm usually knee deep in coffee when I travel with the bf but I really enjoyed the teas that Argo serves. It helps that we went during mid-summer so the humidity makes something refreshing (and coffee isn't always it) a welcome addition to my random snacks of ...