- Printers AlleyPrinters Alley, Nashville, TN 37201recommended Printers AlleyGreat variety of live music venues. Wouldn't visit Nashville without dropping in at Printers Alley. http://theprintersalley.com
- Cheekwood Botanical Garden1200 Forrest Park Drive, Nashville, TN 37205-4206recommended Cheekwood Botanical GardenAn unexpected "oasis" close to downtown Nashville. Gorgeous gardens and a museum that hosts some really cool exhibits. http://cheekwood.orgrecommended Cheekwood Botanical GardenI love this garden, 55 acres, founded by Cheek family in 1920. It includes also a japanese garden and a large georgian style mansion surrounded by terraced gardens. We went during spring time and ... read morecould appreciate blossom of flowers everywhere. It contains different types of garden and a trail of woodland sculptures. Amazing!
- Bluebird Cafe4104 Hillsboro Pike, Nashville, TN 37215recommended Bluebird CafeAbsolutely the place to go if you want to listen to live music in Nashville. Emphasis on singer-songwriters; lots of famous folks just drop in from time to time. It's a legend in Nashville. Audience ... read moreactually listens to performers, rather than chat with each other. http://bluebirdcafe.comJuli
Make reservations before you go....seating fills up!recommended Bluebird CafeI didn't like it at the beginning, as soon as I got in, but after a couple of minutes, when 4 artists started their show, alternating songs, playing and in some way dancing from their own seat, I ... read morestarted loving it. I had a really unique experience here. The Public was really involved. I' m looking forward to go back.
- Santa's PubNashville, TNrecommended Santa's PubGood music isn't hard to come by in Nashville and while you won't be hearing Grammy award-winning performances, this karaoke bar has arguably the best after hours atmosphere in the city. Housed inside ... read morea double-wide trailer, festively decorated like Christmas year round and run by a Santa Clause doppelganger (real name: Denzel), attracts all of Nashville's diverse personalities-- from twenty-something hipsters and curious tourists to native septuagenarians and old-school country western lovers. Beers are cheap, the music is loud and, despite the talent on any given night, it's always entertaining.
- City House1222 4th Ave N, Nashville, TN 37208 recommended City HouseIf I had one night in Nashville, I'd eat here. Nestled in a nondescript old home in the most obscure corner of Nashville, this unexpected gem offers high quality, sustainable and absolutely delicious ... read moreItalian fare with a large helping of modern southern charm. If you can find it (and I say "if" because even our cab driver had no idea where he was going), you won't regret the decision. Be sure to make a reservation or show up early. And plan to stay awhile....mmmmm.
- Flying Saucer111 10th Avenue South, Nashville, TNrecommended Flying SaucerWhat a nice rest in this brewery/pub. It has large spaces and comfortable sofas. We tried a combination of six beers, with very amazing and flavoured tastes. We did really relaxed there after visiting ... read morethe nearby museum Frist Center for the Visual Arts.
- Frist Center For The Visual Arts919 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37203-3822recommended Frist Center For The Visual ArtsThere are always interesting expositions at Frist Center. There are more than 20.000 square feet of galleries, dedicated to presenting the finest visual Art from local, state and USA artists.
- Union Station - A Wyndham Historic Hotel1001 Broadway, Nashville, Tennesseerecommended Union Station - A Wyndham Historic HotelThis hotel was inaugurated in 1986 instead of the train station which strated operating in 1900. This is why the main hall is really unique and astonishing. The hotel is really elegant and even though ... read moreyou won't sleep here it would be a good idea also having a quick look.fantastic!
- Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center2800 Opryland Drive, Nashville, TNrecommended Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum222 Fifth Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37203-4206