Restaurants near Johnny's Boys
- 10.68 mi
- 22.11 mi
- 31.19 mi
- 41.51 mi
- 51.45 miat the base of Needles Eye Chair/Gondola1.45 mi from Johnny's Boys1 review
Great on mountain lunch for Empanadas. Made by Ana, run by Ana
- 64.63 mi586 U.S. 4, Bridgewater Corners, VT, United States4.63 mi from Johnny's Boys1 review
Best place for breakfast near the house. French toast and pancakes served with pure Vermont Maple Syrup.
- 71.45 mi709 Route 41.45 mi from Johnny's Boys1 review
Located at the Inn at Long Trail across for access to the "Long Trail"
- 814.84 mi
- 97.96 mi7.96 mi from Johnny's Boys2 reviews
Great prepared food all day-sandwiches on the way to the mountain, great beer and wine selection including a wine cellar. They do tastings upon request. Local farm produce and souveniers.
- 109.85 mi101 Mill Road, Bridgewater, VT, United States9.85 mi from Johnny's Boys4 reviews
They deliver, just let them know you are staying at the Cabin @ Bridgewater.
- 1113.96 mi61 Central Street, Woodstock, VT, United States13.96 mi from Johnny's Boys2 reviews
Delightful Italian slow food restaurant with great wine selection and wonderful owners
- 1213.98 mi71 Central Street13.98 mi from Johnny's Boys
Melaza Caribbean Bistro is the Only Restaurant in the Beautiful Village of Woodstock Vermont Specializing in Latino Cuisine, New Tendency that Fuse Different Ingredients of Many Civilizations, this Contributed to Create a Unique and Rich Style of Cooking, Rich in Oil, Spices and Tropical Fruits. So when we Talk about it, we make Reference to the Cuisine from Spain to ...
- 136.8 mi2640 Route 100, Pittsfield, VT 057626.8 mi from Johnny's Boys2 reviews
Not much on the outside, but cozy and fun inside. Good bar food and great pizza, to stay or to go!!
- 1414.0 mi67 central st14.0 mi from Johnny's Boys2 reviews
Great breakfast and lunches: organic, best ingredients and lovely hosts.Popular with
- 1513.86 mi49 Central Street, Woodstock VT13.86 mi from Johnny's Boys2 reviews
- 168.26 mi5520 Us-Route 4, Bridgewater Corners, VT 050358.26 mi from Johnny's Boys2 reviews
This craft brewery is where Long Trail Ale is made, which is cool, but I also like that you can nosh on some awesome food (w/ good veggie options) on a deck that overlooks the river between...samples.
- 179.44 mi43 Us-4, Rutland, VT 057019.44 mi from Johnny's Boys2 reviews
Amazing place. Atmosphere is unique, VT gifts available. Working sugar house during maple syrup / sugaring season. Steak and eggs are to die for as is everything else on the menu. Large portions - wonderful!
- 1813.85 mi
- 1919.63 mi2146 Grove St, Brandon, VT 0573319.63 mi from Johnny's Boys2 reviews
Good local hangout - Wednesday night is wing night - get there early. Cheap beer Old fashioned soft serve/creemee window in the summer time.Popular with
- 2013.85 mi