Johns Island Restaurants
- 2275 Gardners Cir, Johns Island, SC 29455Ranked #2 overall in Johns Island restaurants6 reviews
Wonderful high end restaurant at Fresh Fields, only 10 minutes from Seabrook. Expensive but worth it for a special dinner; small but cozy bar. Reservations required.
- 31883 Andell Bluff Boulevard, Johns Island, SC, United StatesRanked #3 overall in Johns Island restaurants5 reviews
This is where the fishermen hang out. Fish is always fresh. Budget prices, on the water. Local favorite!Popular with
- 4515 Fresh Fields Dr, #F-100, Johns Island, SC 29455Ranked #5 overall in Johns Island restaurants3 reviews
My favorite grocery store, hands down! The deli, produce, wine and meat selections are wonderful.
- 5375 Gardners Cir, Johns Island, SC, United StatesRanked #4 overall in Johns Island restaurants3 reviews
Java Java is Italian-style espresso, gourmet pastries, and wireless internet access: the ideal, independent coffee house for Johns, Seabrook, and Kiawah Islands residents and guests.
- 8190 Gardners Cir, Johns Island, SC 29455Ranked #11 overall in Johns Island restaurants2 reviews
Very good lunch spot. Excellent homemade soups and sandwich combos. They also sell frozen soup to take home. This makes a nice light supper after a day in the sun.
- 9600 Fresh Fields Dr, #110, Johns Island, SC 29455Ranked #10 overall in Johns Island restaurants2 reviews
For ice cream, you can't go wrong with Marble Slab. Our children love to ride their bikes to Freshfields Village just to get some ice cream!Popular with
- 10842 Main Road, Johns Island, SC, United StatesRanked #9 overall in Johns Island restaurants2 reviews
Favorite place for lunch on Johns Island! Sometimes you have to wait for a table, but it's worth it. My favorites are tomato pie, squash casserole and crab cakes. They...