Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
User Reviews (1 Review)
- Jolly Roger HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 3First to ReviewSep 22, 2013
This hotel seems interesting from the outside-- a great big sign embedded in a fountain. The building looks kind of retro. But on the inside, it just looks a little dated.The hotel does have free wifi, free parking and a business center. There's also an outdoor heated jacuzzi. The best part is its location as you're right in between Marina del Rey and Venice.Recommended for:Business Travelers
Very Good!1030 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- BeachWonderful beach. 93% of guests enjoyed it.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 80%.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 78%.
- Hotel69% thought the cleanliness of the hotel was average.