This hotel seems interesting from the outside-- a great big sign embedded in a fountain. The building looks kind of retro. But on the inside, it just looks a little dated.The hotel does have free wifi, free parking and a business center. There's also an outdoor heated jacuzzi. The best part is its location as you're right in between Marina ...
Restaurants near Jolly Roger Hotel
- 10.12 mi3100 Washington Boulevard, Marina del Rey, CA 90292-5551, United States0.12 mi from Jolly Roger Hotel4 reviews
One of my favorite brunch spots in Venice! Their sushi burger is famous and one of the heartiest burgers you'll ever have. Also all of Their French toasts are to die for. I tried the orange croissant French toast and it was perfectly fried with just the right amount of sweetness!Popular with
- 20.07 mi3016 Washington Blvd, Marina del Rey, CA 902920.07 mi from Jolly Roger Hotel4 reviews
This is a great Italian restaurant. They start you off with a plate of delicious fresh garlic rolls and continue to top it off throughout your meal. The pastas are all good, but my favorite is the shrimp ravioli in lobster sauce. You can get an individual size or a gargantuan size of most every pasta dish. The gargantuan size ...
- 30.04 mi
- 40.2 mi
- 50.78 mi1429 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 902910.78 mi from Jolly Roger Hotel
Fantastic for lunch, dinner or a weekend brunch. Chef Travis Lett's masterful cooking is always delicious. Reservations are a must at dinner. Request a table on the patio for the best experience.Popular with
- 60.64 mi1661 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 902910.64 mi from Jolly Roger Hotel
Lemonade has a great variety of food for you to choose from. I love all the different salads that they have in their marketplace section. You should pick at least two marketplace items. I really like the soba noodles and Oxnard strawberries. Then there's the land + sea section. Pick the meat of your choice. The avocado salmon louie is ...Popular with
- 70.78 mi1427 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, California0.78 mi from Jolly Roger Hotel8 reviews
This cafe offers the delectable fare of Gjelina, but without the wait. Grab a breakfast sandwich or yogurt and a Sightglass coffee in the AM, or a sandwich made with fresh ingredients for lunch. Gjelina Take Away is always packed with people, and their dogs waiting outside.Popular with
- 80.82 mi
- 90.82 mi1407 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 902910.82 mi from Jolly Roger Hotel
Good normal-sized (not thin or thick crust) pizza. Their crust has a lot of toppings on it like an everything bagel, but I still don't love it. They have great flavors though: Wild mushroom, 4 cheese, jalapeno chicken. All swell.Popular with
- 100.93 mi
- 110.83 mi
- 120.51 mi
- 130.61 mi
- 140.67 mi
- 150.88 mi1349 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 902910.88 mi from Jolly Roger Hotel6 reviews
They had an upstairs, which was nice cause downstairs was a little too loud. Nice bar feel with good atmosphere. Food was excellent. 5 stars in presentation. Tasty too. Lots of drinks and other options and our waiter was very nice. I'd definitely come back.
- 160.6 mi13470 Maxella Ave, Los Angeles, California0.6 mi from Jolly Roger Hotel4 reviews
Wow Paiche will take Picca on a run for its money. Opened early April of this year, Paiche opened up in the heart of marina del Rey and offer some of the top Peruvian fusion tapas in LA. This is a sister Resturaunt of Picca and Mochica. Must try the waygu beef and UNi toast! Heaven! The yellowtail ceviche is ...Popular with
- 170.85 mi12924 Washington Blvd, Culver City, California0.85 mi from Jolly Roger Hotel4 reviews
I love pizza and Pitfire has some great wood-fired pizzas. Their seasonal pizzas, like pumpkin, as well as their regular pizzas, like the Big Sur (shrimp) are all delicious. The chicken and mushroom pasta is also very good. You order at the counter, grab a table, and then they will bring you your food when it’s ready. It’s a casual ...Popular with
- 180.67 mi
- 190.73 mi0.73 mi from Jolly Roger Hotel6 reviews
The original gourmet Korean taco food truck! So delicious. They generously make their burritos into bowls if you request it (yay! no flour tortilla!). Even though they have been around for a while now, lines can still be brutal. Prices are more than you pay for typical street meat, but this is anything but typical.
- 200.76 mi