This hotel seems interesting from the outside-- a great big sign embedded in a fountain. The building looks kind of retro. But on the inside, it just looks a little dated.The hotel does have free wifi, free parking and a business center. There's also an outdoor heated jacuzzi. The best part is its location as you're right in between Marina ...
Vacation rentals near Jolly Roger Hotel
- 10.86 mi0.86 mi from Jolly Roger Hotel2 reviews
This property is very well made and travelers have a great time!Popular with
- 21.63 mi1.63 mi from Jolly Roger Hotel1 review
Great condo awesome location to the beach and town . M cafe in Santa Monica a must for eggs Benedict! Owner was responsive to questions would stay here again!
- 33.03 mi3.03 mi from Jolly Roger Hotel1 review
Beautifully appointed 1 bedroom, 1 bath, vacation rental upper; more a duplex than apartment, more the feel of a boutique hotel than just a rental. At the back of what many describe as a Secret Garden is this lovely upper unit. With Venetian plaster walls, hard wood floors, travertine in kitchen and bath, crown molding, recessed lighting, fresh, new linens, ...Popular with
- 41.46 mi1.46 mi from Jolly Roger Hotel1 review
My boyfriend and I really had a great time in Venice Beach. This unit was convenient, easy access to beach and Whole Foods. Everything was clean and comfortable. I would be happy to stay there again.
- 52.53 mi2.53 mi from Jolly Roger Hotel1 review
The place is even better then the pictures, the location and view is amazing. We could not have found a better place on the beach. We will be back
- 61.92 mi1.92 mi from Jolly Roger Hotel1 review
This was a very comfortable stay in one of our favorite beach towns! Shelly is very helpful and has thought of everything one might need for a day at the beach..things for all ages...bicycles, wagon, beach chairs, toys and coolers to name a few. T...
- 74.69 mi4.69 mi from Jolly Roger Hotel1 review
From our partner
- 81.74 mi1.74 mi from Jolly Roger Hotel1 review
Family friendly 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath, steps from everything.Popular with
- 91.5 mi1.5 mi from Jolly Roger Hotel1 review
Nice atmosphere and great street shows. Bring rollerblades with you :-) Seriously.
- 101.4 mi1.4 mi from Jolly Roger Hotel1 review
- BRAND NEW LOFT STYLE 2 MASTER BEDROOMS, 2 MASTER BATHROOMS - IN THE HEART OF VENICE - 1400 SQ. FT W/ OPEN LIVING SPACE BETWEEN BEDROOMS - BALCONY WITH SITTING AND VIEWS OF GARDEN - TOP FLOOR UNIT WHICH IS LIGHT AND BRIGHT - KITCHEN HAS A DINING ISLAND THAT SEATS 6 - A COUPLE OF BLOCKS FROM MAIN ...Popular with
- 119.44 mi9.44 mi from Jolly Roger Hotel2 reviews
This was an amazing location, we were visiting LA for my father's birthday and it was a wonderful for everyone. It gave my father a way to get away from the city feel even though we were just minutes away from everywhere, including HOllywood & Su...Popular with
- 1212.7 mi12.7 mi from Jolly Roger Hotel2 reviews
- 1311.4 mi11.4 mi from Jolly Roger Hotel1 review
Very Popular Vacation home offering guests everything they need to feel at home during their Hollywood and Los Angeles visit. Live with celebrities in the famous Hollywood Hills while you explore everything Hollywood and Los Angeles has to offer!!Popular with
- 1410.6 mi10.6 mi from Jolly Roger Hotel1 review
This is a gem set in sprawling canyon views and brushed with a gentle ocean breeze. Enveloped in natural beauty, with its own poetry at any time of day or year, it invites one to retreat in tranquil simplicity and comfort, yet within minutes to civilization. The property is located minutes from the beach, nestled in between Malibu (10 minutes,) ...
- 1513.95 mi13.95 mi from Jolly Roger Hotel1 review
WALK TO EVERYTHING YOU NEED 3 minutes from town
- 168.07 mi8.07 mi from Jolly Roger Hotel1 review
Beautiful 1930s property located in the best part of West Hollywood. Close to everything. It's located in a quiet neighborhood above the main strip, there's a coffee shop right around the corner, and lots of shops and restaurants. The Hop On Hop Off bus stop is close by and so are the local buses that go to the subway station ...
- 179.4 mi9.4 mi from Jolly Roger Hotel1 reviewPopular with
- 189.47 mi9.47 mi from Jolly Roger Hotel1 review
My mother and I stayed three nights as the first guests. BEAUTIFUL! Kristie is wonderful, Laurel Canyon is beautiful and the home is beautiful. Win for everyone who stays. We will without a doubt be back very soon. Thank you Kristie! From, Stephanie and Alice :-)
- 1911.89 mi11.89 mi from Jolly Roger Hotel1 review
Perfect small, quaint and clean studio cottage in perfect location. Owners are wonderful people. Will make this a constant quarterly/annual vacation rental.
- 2012.98 mi12.98 mi from Jolly Roger Hotel1 review
This is the wondferful thing about Hollywood - there's always room for surprises and this is one of my favourites. The Pool House at Villa Sophia is an intimate, luxurious hideway nestling in the grounds of the estate which was once home to James Whale, who directed 1930s masterpieces 'Frankenstein' and 'Bride of Frankenstein' (which deserved an Oscar alone for ...Popular with