Jolly Roger Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Jolly Roger HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 3First to ReviewSep 22, 2013
This hotel seems interesting from the outside-- a great big sign embedded in a fountain. The building looks kind of retro. But on the inside, it just looks a little dated.The hotel does have free wifi, free parking and a business center. There's also an outdoor heated jacuzzi. The best part is its location as you're right in between Marina del Rey and Venice.Recommended for:
Fair1114 reviews across the web.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 82%.
- Hotel68% thought the cleanliness of the hotel was average.
- BeachBeach is lovely.
- PricePrice is tolerable.
- Free Parking
- Free Hi Speed Internet