Trip Plan Details
- The Getty Center1200 Getty Center Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90049-1666
- Javan Restaurant11500 Santa Monica Boulevard, Los Angeles, Californiarecommended Javan RestaurantThis was my first time trying Persian food so I have nothing to compare it to, but I can say that everything I tried was pretty rad. The dishes we had were reminiscent of Greek and Indian food. Do try ... read moretheir fesenjan - it's chicken enrobed in a fantastic, thick pomegranate sauce!Recommended for:Yulree Chun "@GogobotLA"
This is the one and only Persian place I've tried on the west side, and it was really yummy!
- Mashti Malone Ice Cream & Ice1525 North La Brea Avenuerecommended Mashti Malone Ice Cream & IceAbout a year ago I saw a story on 60 Minutes about this little ice cream shop in LA. I wrote down the name and swore I would make it there and I Finally Did! The Rosewater Saffron with Pistachios was ... read moreunlike anything I have ever tasted. I liked it and am still thinking about the flavors. I am so glad I wrote down the name. This is on my BEST OF LA list.Kat Von B (Travelinggreek)
Such a different ice cream experience. Really just the BEST. :)
- Shaherzad1422 Westwood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90024recommended ShaherzadI rarely give anything FIVE STARS. This is one of my few exceptions. Run, DO NOT walk to this unbelievable restaurant in Westwood! If you love kabobs these will probably be the best you have ever had. ... read moreThe chicken koobideh is another thing you MUST try. I look forward to trying many more dishes in the future.Kat Von B (Travelinggreek)
If you only hit one Persian restaurant in LA it should be this one! The prices are reasonable for the quality of meals served. You reminded me I need to go back ASAP!! Enjoy.
- Chano's3000 South Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, CA 90007
- Trashy Lingerie402 North La Cienega Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, United States
- Capitol Records1750 Vine Street, Los Angeles, CA, United States
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA)5905 Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, United States
- The Getty Villa17985 Pacific Coast Highway, Pacific Palisades, CA 90272
- Taco House340 South Hill Street, Los Angeles, CArecommended Taco HouseOK, so I have only eaten here very late at night, so I would not venture to say that these are AMAZING. However, at 1 or 2am, after hanging out at La Cita, this is a great late night taco spot. You ... read morereally can't go too wrong at most taco stands in LA, it has some of the best tacos and Mexican food to be found anywhere, so when I say there are probably better tacos in LA, that doesn't mean this place isn't also delicious :) I always go for carne asada, that is my go-to taco. Grab a bottle of Coca Cola to go with it, and you're all set! This place also has a fenced-in patio with a few tables where you can sit down and enjoy your tacos before driving home.Recommended for:Traci
In downtown LA, and next door to a fun bar in case you want to grab a drink right after leaving LAX!