Trip Plan Details
- El Conquistador Resort, The Waldorf Astoria Collection1000 Conquistador Ave, Fajardo 00738, Puerto Ricorecommended El Conquistador Resort, The Waldorf Astoria CollectionThe best beaches, water sports, foods and entertainments.Recommended for:
- Riu Montego Bay HotelMahoe Bay, Montego Bay, Jamaicarecommended Riu Montego Bay HotelI would recommend the RIU Montego Bay Hotel. This is the location in which my travel company choose for our convention.Recommended for:Jaquetta Foreman
I would suggest this location due to it is where my travel convention just occurred. If you need help booking I would be glad to assist. You can also see other places on my website. www.protravelnetwork.com/foremantravel My contact information is on it as well. Thanks.
- The Atlantis Paradise IslandCasino Dr, Paradise Island 4777, Bahamasrecommended The Atlantis Paradise IslandLots of great sunny beaches nearby. Lovely water park Its close to the town with easy access. The Palm island is wonderful and it is the best resort on the island. There are lots of local food ... read moreplaces..
- Royal PlantationSt. Ann, Ocho Rios, Jamaicarecommended Royal PlantationI have been lucky enough to stay here 3 times. I have to say that the service at this hotel is amazing !!! I have stayed at any type of hotel you can imagine and no other property comes close! ... read moreCombined with all Ocean Front Views and the All-Inclusive option. This small hotel has a boutique feel with large hotel amenities!Kat Von B (Travelinggreek)
The service is top-notch and I can honestly say my favorite in Jamaica. Price out the all-inclusive option because it includes water sports and scuba is one of those.
- The Westin Resort, ArubaJ.E. Irausquin Boulevard 77, Arubarecommended The Westin Resort, ArubaI stayed at the Westin Resort some years ago, but at the time it was beautiful, comfortable and fun.Recommended for:Julia P
Hi Josh, I stayed here in Aruba...have a look at their website and see if it suits. It would fit the bill from what I remember but it was a few years ago. Thanks!